Author Posts

May 10, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Sometimes, when I sit lonely on a beach side I a doubt strikes my mind as to why people are taking birth, why are they leading life, and why are they dying after living for so many years on the plant. Is it necessary to die because we took birth? Is it the purpose of life? If so, why should we pass through all the stages of life? Why can’t we chose a direct flight via the shortest route LIFE —–> DEATH

LIFE —–> DEATH

bypassing the stages of life?

Finally, where are we going after our life is over here? Finally, the death which we are feeling is really existing or is it only our presumption? If there is a thing such as DEATH how we are traveling from one frame to another frame in the Universe?

Many of you are experienced and learned people having touched various branches of subjects. Will you please appraise me of this, please ?

May 10, 2017 at 3:29 pm

That is kind off puzzling question. I have no idea where most of us are going to land. In Hinduism they say it is cycle or birth and death. And we keeping living variations of each others life till all those possible wishes of our come true. So that is another perspective. other religions have their own version of how things are going to be and what they make up with their own concept. I am guessing that we never know about what happens and what does not happen. So that in itself is going to cause a lot of confusion to many of us.

May 16, 2017 at 4:43 am

Yes, Various religions have got their own way of dealing with this. The Hinduism stresses on the Cycle of birth and rebirth. The same philosophy is being accepted with some variations or the other by many other religions. But, this becomes totally weird when viewed from a scientific angle.

As per science, an object or anything, once it leaves any space or goes off from places, it is gone once and for all. Once we leave the place means there is no point of return. The gone is gone forever. This is where many scientists stuck both in their theory and rationality.

When there is no point of return then what is the purpose of coming? When the experiences do not leave any impression on human mind once it is no more, what value do they carry in our life?

May 16, 2017 at 1:34 pm

For us, Christians, we believe in Heaven and hell as our destination after death. We believe that if you have faith and follow the will of God, you will go to heaven after death and if not, one would probably go to hell.

Well, that is our own belief and others have their own too.

June 3, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Hi friends, is this site still alive? I thought it has already wound up its business. The surprise is that it is still continuing to cheat the writers without paying their amount. This is one of the dirtiest sites I have ever come across in my life