Author Posts

July 19, 2016 at 3:42 am

For me the advantages of shopping on-line outweigh the disadvantages since we live 30 miles one way to a town that has a Walmart.  Shopping on-line is easy, no hassles of rude people like at a store who run into you with their carts and don’t even say excuse me.

The only thing I’ve run into that is a disadvantage is that sizes differ from what you may usually buy.  At least at a regular store you could try the item on before you  bought it.

July 19, 2016 at 4:56 am

I always buy clothes from off the racks after I get a good look at them. I find it convenient to shop online when I know exactly what I am going to purchase, like a lawn mower, a DVD movie or a case of Evian water.

July 19, 2016 at 6:47 am

@4cryingoutloud I do think it is really convenient to buy online especially if the place is too far from the available supermarket in town. I guess I will also do the same thing. I wouldn’t feel tired to drive and waited in line to pay it.

@lookat Signature products are good to go for purchase online. I think it is justifiable in terms of the goods quality. For some generic products, I think we need to think more twice before buying it online.

July 19, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Well, if things are available in my own town or city, then I will avoid online shopping for sure. It is other thing if price wise there is big difference. I mean if price is very low in compare to offline market then I will go for online. Otherwise I would prefer to purchase things from offline market.

July 19, 2016 at 3:36 pm

@Shavkat, there are many advantages and disadvantages buying on line.One advantage is, it is effortless. Next, it is also cheaper than those in the actual of the save brand.The disadvantage is, we cannot immediately return items with defects,thought it could be replaced, but money is involved.Plus sometimes the order is defective.

July 20, 2016 at 10:59 am

A big disadvantage of Online shopping is that in case of a Product size mismatch, one will have to wait for a person to come and pick up for returns, though with a few vendors I have tried, the service is smooth and quick.
Disadvantage Number 2- Some Products especially clothes look so bright either due to a beautiful model(:)) or bright lights and when actual product lands in our hands, it does not looks so promising.
Yet again, many Online merchants even accept return if we do not find the product up to our expectation.
Try doing this with an offline merchant and chances of success are very less.
Another disadvantage, though far-fetched could be that the delivery person comes to know of our whereabouts and if the person is criminally minded, then it “might” cause us some problem, though if we are careful we can avoid this.
Also, the delivery company ought to properly verify its staff before hiring.

July 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm

@ptrikha15 All the things you had mentioned really happened. That’s the sad part of such online business. They cannot sustain the good quality of the products and services. I am pretty sure, bad feedback from the consumers will destroy their reputation in this kind of industry.

July 20, 2016 at 4:35 pm

@Shavkat, actually you are right.I been a victim of shopping on lone delivered to me very cheap looking bags. I shop on line at Lasada. I stop shopping at Lasada, they have many negative feedback about their product providers not of good standing in the business industry.

July 20, 2016 at 9:09 pm

@lovern I haven’t experience buying online here in our country. Most of the goodies that I bought online is on eBay. The quality is too far good than Losada.

July 24, 2016 at 12:53 pm

@Shavkat, you might be correct, some products I bout at Lasada have defects and we can exchange, but pay again. I better do not shop again at Lasada.I had bought numerous products there. I stopped when the bags bought there have many factory defects.

July 24, 2016 at 2:56 pm

@lovern I had seen some feedbacks about products from the different online website. It seems that the good feedback is not realistic. I would rather just buy it personally.

August 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm

@Shavkat, i no longer buy on line this time at Lasada after so many problems of the items they delivered.The shoulder bags for example there are damages,they are selling second hand I think. Their merchants are numerous and each of them has mental problems selling no value items.They lost many customers.