Author Posts

June 22, 2016 at 1:16 am

So, I haven’t been writing any blogs as some many of you have many b “awaiting approval.”  I had one that was close to a week of  “awaiting approval.”  I just checked on my blog “dashboard” and it’s NOT there!!  No explanation of where or why…nothing!!  Mo message from @support or nothing!!

Has a blog of yours ever disappeared on this site before without any explanation?

June 22, 2016 at 3:28 am

I have two that are waiting, and it’s getting really long on the first one – I think over 48 hours now. But no, I’ve never had one disappear.

@support and @admin need to do more than just say things are slow because of maintenance. If posts are going to sit in the queue for days at a time, and even go missing, they are going to lose members before the site has a chance to establish itself.

We need to hear what is causing the hold-up, and when to expect posts to start publishing again. And if people are missing content, that issue needs to be addressed promptly. Who wants to work on a post and then have it disappear?

June 22, 2016 at 3:58 am

I have one blog waiting for an approval. It has been days. I am not sure if it still be posted. I hope they will and the composition of this blog are informational form. That’s also my question, if they will not post this. Then what will happen. It will be gone just like yours. I am still a newbie and waiting for any progress about this concern.

June 22, 2016 at 4:05 am

I have a few lined up too. Will not post more until those are approved. Have sent a private message to support about this.

June 22, 2016 at 4:26 am

I have waited for approval, but I have not had any disappear.

June 22, 2016 at 4:29 am

@4cryingoutloud This is for the follow up of my earlier message. The only blog was not posted and gone without any explanation. Where does this composition goes? I just felt wasting the time doing it. What just happened? It is gone without a trace. I am also being puzzled about this concern.

June 22, 2016 at 7:35 am

I feel bad about this. The without explanation is like dragging me on the exit button. I think everyone should deserve an explanation about that so that we will not assume. It is easy to send you a member a private message regarding their blog post, they can provide the title to the support and support should explain when it went away. It is not easy to write blog post that is why it is hurting for every writer to lose it without any reason.

June 22, 2016 at 8:51 am

@grecy095 I suspect there may be a technical glitch responsible for the disappearing posts. I know others have had content that was not accepted. It stays in your dashboard and gets labelled, “Offline.” So it’s not normal for posts to just disappear if not accepted. Plus, nothing new has published in days.

Maybe there is a problem with the programming for publishing posts. If so, @support should let us know.

June 22, 2016 at 9:23 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/4cryingoutloud/

have you tried writing a message to support or admin using “Contact”?

I have not met any of this problem yet, but I guessed that it must a glitch.

Hopefully you could get back your pending post soon.

http://172.104.9.193/members/grecy095/

yes sis, it is a sad thing that now LiteracyBase is having a problem alike BJ.

I guess that many of us are not writing any post now until we could get a confirmation from here.

http://172.104.9.193/members/ruby3881/

you are right my dear.

LiteracyBase is going to lose writers if this problem keeps coming up now and then.

At least an answer like maybe 1 week of waiting, then we can rest assure. Rather than keeping us in suspense as BJ did.

June 23, 2016 at 5:17 am

@peachpurple a lot of people might assume about the problem until a proper authority will speak up. You see my response, I responded negatively immediately. We tend to be suspicious, I think based on our experienced from our writing sites before.

@ruby3881 I came back on this post hoping to see a response from the support, but there is none. I see there are lots of new blog posted today so I guess you are right, it must be a glitch.

June 23, 2016 at 8:10 am

But mine hasn’t shhowed up nor have I gotten any response from @support in whom I contacted!! 🙁

June 23, 2016 at 9:44 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/4cryingoutloud/

maybe you should try posting the article again?

If it is duplicate, I am sure admin will inform you, then you can ask them where the   **** it has gone to, right??

Just my suggestion.

June 23, 2016 at 9:45 am

@ JoDee Stout  Have patience! With lots of pending posts for approval, the staff must be quite tied up. Wait for sometime and if you don’t hear from them then contact the support again.