Author Posts

March 7, 2017 at 6:34 pm

It is very easy to test whether your friend is real or not. Just punch him/her and in reply if s/he smiles and punch you back then s/he is definitely your real friend. If you can’t punch then it is either virtual or not real and if you get back the punch without smile then it’s not friendship. lol.

March 7, 2017 at 6:39 pm

@ Manju, wow., it’s very nice you have a friend like her. You are so blessed because as I have said, only few are real friends like your friend. Most of the time, people are deceptive.

Aside from God as our real friend, I too have a bestfriend, and that is my sister. There were times that we misunderstand each other but at the end of the day, we are still bestfriend and more than, that we are sisters. When problems arise, we open up and try to help each other.

Thank you manju for sharing your definition of real friend.

March 7, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Hi! Manasha. I am sorry you lost your friend. I hope you still believe that real friends exist.

For me, we can never find real friends if we, ourselves are not true to them as well. If we truly take our friend as a part of our lives and treat them sincerely and honestly, for sure they will also make the same. Though, we can not deny the fact that problems are always there to test our relationships.

March 9, 2017 at 1:42 pm

They are valuable assets in life. Getting a true friend is not as easy as counting 1,2, 3.  One should be blessed to have a true friend/friends.

Sometimes, the time and distance may separate them but they live together though occasionally exchanging views and greeting each other. They live not in dreams but in reality of life. They look at things with vision and discuss the issues. They sort out problems for themselves through consultations and convince. The status of any kind is not a barrier for them. They need not meet regularly and talk regularly but still their hearts tell them to read the reactions of the other.