Author Posts

June 12, 2018 at 5:28 pm

It’s undeniable that aside from one’s full time job, sometimes one desires to find a venue to earn some extra cash. The important aspect that most people consider is that, this “sideline job” needs not to be stressful while being innovative, fun, doable, easy and has a high potential for gains. But where can one find such?

People around the world are finally recognizing a new trend and now engaging themselves in PTC sites (Get Paid to click websites.) In fact, the number of people engaging on PTC sites for extra earnings has enormously increased throughout the years. One caveat however is that, not everyone seems to earn as much as they expected to as some of these websites turned out to be scams.

It is imperative therefore to check for the PTC site’s credibility – one that has catered to thousands of users and able to pay them according to how much they earn based on their performance.

Among these PTC sites, one of the leading and trusted sites I can readily recommend is ClixSense. The site is very user-friendly and there’s about a handful of ways one can earn and maximize the income potential and the good thing about it, it is absolutely free. One does not need to pay anything to start earning. Here’s how one can earn from ClixSense:

Clicking ads – By clicking on ads shown in ClixSense, one can earn about $0.001 up to $0.02 per add clicked.
Earn more when you refer people to the site to join
The heart of ClixSense and one of the major ways to earn is completing easy offers, surveys and tasks. Depending on the duration and type of surveys one can earn as much as $4.00 per survey completed. Some surveys are quick to complete between 3-5 minutes while some may last for about half an hour, though the rewards can be relatively higher the longer the survey is.
Earn bonus by installing ClixSense Toolbar. Get notified when new survey arrives and earn additional 2% bonus from your daily earnings for running the toolbar at least 60 minutes per day.
Complete daily checklist bonus (get 12% more from your earnings for the day) by completing at least: 2 surveys or 2 offers or a combination of both or performing 10 tasks or completing 5 tasks paired with either 1 completed survey or offer.
Get an additional 2% bonus from your daily earning when you log-in for the day. To unlock this feature, one has to log-in for at least 3 days.
Join ClixSense now by following the link here: https://www.clixsense.com/?13159446

There are lots of ways too to withdraw earnings too:

Payooneer: With Payoneer you can withdraw funds to your local bank or at ATMs worldwide. The Payoneer Prepaid card enables you to easily withdraw or spend funds, from anywhere in the world.
Fee: $2.00

Skrill: Skrill allows you to send and receive money by email, withdraw funds to your local bank account and make payments online. Make ATM withdrawals and spend with the Skrill Prepaid card.

Fee: 1%

Tango Card: Convert your earnings with zero fees into digital gift cards from top brands like Amazon, Wallmart and iTunes®, or Prepaid MasterCard® and Visa® debit cards.

Fee: Free

Some Caveats:

Sometimes, you may not meet the qualifications for a certain survey. But no worries, you can always choose a different one. The important thing is, you can do this on your free time so you don’t have to stress yourself on it.
Some surveys may take time to complete
While the credits are given instantly, some surveys marked with red flags can take up to 30 days to credit. But there’s just a few of them.
Update: the feature to earn by clicking ads has been removed.

June 17, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Pm me guys if you wanna know more!

June 20, 2018 at 1:20 am

Thanks for the info. I have actually had a lot of people write about this site but for me i have not thought about joining the site because i may not find the time to do some work on it. At the moment i seem to be occupied all the time even logging into my sites is getting harder as the days go by. But i believe people will definitely check out the site bevause we ate all looking to earn a few coins here and there.

June 20, 2018 at 3:58 am

I understand the feeling. But I must say, this is one of those sites thst provides high monetary returns depending on the effort you give. The best thing is, it is entirely free. 🙂