Author Posts

May 26, 2016 at 9:22 pm

@swalia

What I told was just the basic info all blog monetizers need to know. I will write a detailed post this weekend (may be by Sunday) discussing exactly how the journey goes. Will let you know accordingly.

If you yourself dont like infolinks, I dont know why are you using it.

The niche you mentioned – astrology AND meaningful living are evergreen topic and will work provided you do some research on SEO. The revenue model is to use: Self Selling rather than Advertising.

Advertising works slow and really slow. Email marketing and self selling can make you millionaire.

Also, please note that you need to promote similar products if you wish to go for Affiliate marketing.

Blogging works slow but at least it aids you on your journey of entrepreneurship.

I came to know from one of your blogposts that you are a teacher. You can definitely use your knowledge and experience to strategic benefit. Think deeply and you shall find the answer.

May 27, 2016 at 5:31 pm

@ scheng1  This is a really good suggestion. I have a fiverr account but not active there. I will definitely post some gigs on tarot reading and horoscope reading there and see how it goes.

May 29, 2016 at 7:08 pm

I am not confident with it that is why I have a blog at Blogger and I have with WordPress but I have not been writing for too long now. I only write on the site that pays writer from their shared blogs. I know there are lots to learn in order to earn and it will take time before you made an impression and reputation.

May 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm

@dancing.baby I am looking forward to your post on this topic. Do keep me posted.

I am not liking infolinks but I don’t have any option at the moment. I have tried chikita and adhitz too but they are too slow.

I am selling astrology and tarot related services (readings, consultations etc.) on my astrology website and that is my prime focus for that site. Let’s see how it goes!

May 29, 2016 at 9:29 pm

@ Grecy Garcia I know that it’s easier to earn by writing on the writing sites. Working on our blogs may not seem profitable now but it’s worth it in the long run. I have been too engrossed in writing sites myself that I neglected my blog. But after blogjob stopped rewards system, I realized that we should simultaneously work on building our blog too.

June 6, 2016 at 10:14 am

Generally google adsense is the best way to make money from a personal blog, but then there are other alternatives also. Some people really make a good amount of money using amazon associates, however this option did not work much in my favour. Then there are people who earn upto a dollar a day per post using chitika itself. Though i have tried chitika, I have never used it to the fullest. Plus i never ended up earning that high. I actually found out that revenue hits is a better option than chitika. I used to earn around 20 cents a post using it. However, nowadays I hardly blog via my personal blogs. They are in a dormant state since the past few months. Not planning to return there sooner too.