Author Posts

October 4, 2016 at 1:59 pm

@shaloo walia That announcement was made on October 1. I was there yesterday and there was only one post after that.

October 4, 2016 at 7:33 pm

bestwriter and  shaloo walia Please, don’t get me wrong, I was only stating that a person should understand that nothing online is fast when it comes to earning money. As BB is concerned, I wouldn’t even waste my time signing up with that site more-or-less writing for them. I would rather stick to sites like LB and EliteWriters. At least these two sites are more trustworthy. 

I have noticed that BB hasn’t had much activity since this report was written. It looks like many are not happy with the outcome. Shaloo, I have to agree with you that it’s only a matter of time when BB will close its doors.

October 9, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Great news! Like promised my submitted post was edited by Blogbourne staff ( or editor team) and they done outstanding awesome job.

If noticed I suffer from bad case of unshaped grammar and they put effort to shape my thinking into much better readable text.

I was amazed just reading how my thoughts better sound through the hands of editor work.

Just wanted to bring news they keep that promise to me.

As same I am very happy that my texts are also published on LiteracyBase and enjoy my time here.

Much love!

October 10, 2016 at 5:02 am

@Your Seldom  Many do not like editors tampering with what they have posted. You seem to be contented.

October 10, 2016 at 5:58 am

I had stopped doing posts on this site. In my opinion, it is not worth it. I would just be on this site.  If they changed and developed more than its best, then I will try to actively write in Blogbourne.

October 10, 2016 at 7:10 am

I’m good here in Literacy Base and I think I will stay here. I have not seen blogbourne and I think its good I will not take some curiosity there. I am just here for now, take some comments and articles. But who knows, someday I will also be in blogjourne.

October 10, 2016 at 12:54 pm

@ Shavkat I have stopped writing on blogbourne long back and I even removed my posts from there. I am writing only on tinycent for now. I will soon resume writing at literacybase too.

October 10, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I start having problem to follow different discussions. Notification are slow or not working?

I have mention my name by others but no popup to notify me.

@bestwriter I am fine with edited text because if you see my post in original you understand. They are not good and miracle is needed to fix what I write.

BB owner tell me if i don’t mind to edit my post and I say ok go ahead, I wanted to see if it will be better. It is awesome editing work.

@shavkat web site or forum develop when members participate with good post. Maybe longer post and  better topics do better online.

I think this if topic are limited nobody come to see, if we rant just plain things nobody come again, but if write something useful maybe people come, yes?

@swalia I post here and two other page, have plan for EliteWriters but still reading  recipe for that cake hehehe