Author Posts

October 3, 2016 at 1:27 pm

How many words in Niume for minimum?

October 3, 2016 at 1:36 pm

@Your Seldom Just by commenting one cannot reach payout anywhere. At myLot unless someone responds to your posts or comments on your comments you cannot earn there.

October 3, 2016 at 1:50 pm

@bestwriter in mylot I reached payment minimum and have many good people commenting on my discussion and me back to they.

I am very happy to be part of mylot.

Now I write in here too, but not convinced to offer my small skills to publish. I will write in forum until more time and when improve.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Your Seldom.

October 3, 2016 at 2:47 pm

@Your Seldom  myLot is more for happy interaction than earning as their payout is only  5 dollars and not many reach there. Earlier it was different. I am there since many years. We had tasks and I have earned even upto 140 dollars in  a month. Now tasks are not there and also they have reduced their rates drastically.

October 3, 2016 at 3:05 pm

@bestwriter I find you there but account is empty and no posts.

I am sorry you are disappointed.

Many web site pay before.

I come online recently and hope to see better future.

Let hope better tomorrow will come.

October 3, 2016 at 3:29 pm

@dawnwriter  I went there a while ago and notice the absence of Kyla Ruby3881. Apparently she has not posted since the last 3 weeks. Do you know anything about why she is not around?

October 3, 2016 at 3:52 pm

@bestwriter No, she has not been active on any forum, site or even Facebook. Not confirmed, but someone mentioned she had Internet issues or maybe she was going to a place where there is no Internet.

October 3, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Is Ruby support or editor on Blogborne?

If she not there who is support now?

October 3, 2016 at 7:26 pm

😀  I am not bestwriter there. I am active and earning good at myLot but what I said was it is faster here than there.

October 3, 2016 at 9:10 pm

@ Your Seldom Niume requires just five sentences.

@ bestwriter Kyla’s absence is much talked about at forum coin too.

October 3, 2016 at 9:22 pm

@swalia It is great news, but short content brings money, yes?

Does Kyla have any children? Maybe preoccupied.

I will have 2 next year for school.

I doubt I will be this much online.

October 4, 2016 at 4:14 am

@dawnwriter  She should have left a message about her absence. I find it strange.

October 4, 2016 at 6:19 am

“BlogBourne has announced their coin rate which is $0.0006821257 per coin. The redemption amount is $3.”

Wow, this amount is worse than majority sites that are running today. Not only that but they frown upon personal articles and want everything to be over 400 words. I have noticed which “writer” is looking for the “get paid fast” bracket. These are usually the ones that quit a site before anything bad starts to happen. I understand that everyone wants to get paid but one must understand that anything done online is a slow earner.

October 4, 2016 at 11:26 am

@evilelf  😀  Make up your mind.  When you say  one must understand that anything done online is a slow earner. 

does it mean you are ok with BlogBourne and their mode of functioning?

October 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm

@ EvilElf  With the high standards blogbourne expects, the coin value is ridiculously low. The site is going downhill and the low coin value has done all the more damage.