Author Posts

May 8, 2017 at 1:07 am

Students with self employment..how can a student make wealth?

May 8, 2017 at 2:45 am

Making wealth is difficult and complicated in principle.

May 8, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I think self employment is not an easy thing. You have to work hard and be on time with work. And with enough effort, you also have to work on things that can run in passive mode. I think with given efforts, you’d be able to work on many things along the way. I am not sure if people can do that, considering there are lot of things that needs changing. Also you need to pay taxes every year if you can do that then surely it may change over a period of time. But you have to work hard on many things.

May 8, 2017 at 4:00 pm

To be wealthy is just a dream unless born wit a golden spoon. My nieces earn much almost $600 a month and they are students, but sad they do not share me the sites hehe. They always have their shopping weekend. I bought thme laptop one each so they will practice writing and lo and behold they became good writers, One has her own website and she gains dollars. She is now in Dubai working as a nurse in a government hospital there and still she spends time writing articles. She has three sites,try to explore to freelance sites.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  cely.

May 12, 2017 at 2:28 pm

How??please explain

May 12, 2017 at 2:31 pm

That is absolutely wonderful