Author Posts

March 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm

For many days now I reviewed my blogs past and present to reply the comments of the nice people. I cannot right away reply them because there is no notice shown in the screen informing the bloggers notifications are available in our blogs, so I have to browse back and successfully replied some. Are you also doing the same thing?

Well,anyway, we also earned if reply old ad new blogs, that makes difference and that matters most. All I have to do is connect the posts found in every blog that I read and commented. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

March 12, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Yes, it’s also nice to revive old posts especially if it’s essential or you have something to say about it. I sometimes also give comments to old posts as I tend to read list of discussions in a particular group that I am interested in.

March 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I think WordPress does not seem to have option for notification when some author in it is having comment. Usually it’s the WordPress admin that only gets the notification. So they need to do some plugin or adjustment to the site. And if they can do that then each individual author in WordPress can get notified for the comments they have got. So far that seems to be the only option I can think of there. Hope that answers.

March 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm

@bluelion ,That is nice you also reviewed your post so when our friends reviewed their comments they will see how nicely we thanked them, they will be inspired for they also earned more and us too hehehe.

March 12, 2017 at 5:44 pm

@mahesh , Thanks for your clarification which might be correct. That is why I always see commenters outside of this site. They might be viewers to read our blogs and share their views. I have a blog and was so shocked to see likers almost 80 plus maybe they liked the topic on banaba leaves .

March 12, 2017 at 9:21 pm

@lovern Actually, I am more on responding to members’ posts. If I don’t respond to recent ones, I just visit a group and find topics in there that I can relate to. Well, it’s nice that you’re still visiting your old posts, commenting to those that you missed.

March 13, 2017 at 2:48 pm

@bluelion, Nice one, that is also what I am doing if no blog to post to discuss and discuss longer discussions. It is better this way than no earning at all. This evening, I am not so sure if I can submit a blog, I am super tired from work,but I do try to draft at least one with 800 plus words only hehehe.

March 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm

@lovern Yes, you can start the draft so that it will be lesser work for you to post it tomorrow. But I think you will still be able to finish it tonight. May I ask, do you know how many words does 0.33 cents require?

March 13, 2017 at 4:57 pm

@bluelion, hehehehehe so bright yes, I am through developing my blog about honesty hehehe. I hope you can drop by to read my blog I am going to post it after I reply you in this forum, thanks, very much appreciated move of discussing more to earn more,lol.

March 13, 2017 at 5:21 pm

There should be notification if someone replies on Blogs posted by someone. I try to follow my blogs sometime to check if anyone has replied.

March 13, 2017 at 5:57 pm

@ichchhemrityu ,Yes, true, you are right, there should be, but seems none because our blogs might be on sale hahahahaha and only the perceivers can see.That is why there are outsiders zzi noticed commenting nicely on my blogs.They are just visitors and I am so thankful to them happily reading my blogs,lol. I do not know if they are happy hehehehe. Thanks.

March 31, 2017 at 5:17 pm

It takes me many minutes to write here this time, my internet is so slow. It keeps on roiling and rolling so I keep on troubleshooting my computer. The feeling is so disgusting, honestly disgusting and irritating. I am afraid to submit a blog due to my computer’s performance. It might not get through and just vanished in the air.

That is why what I am doing here for two days now, checking my previous posts to answer all your nice and inspiring comments. I will see my internet provider tomorrow to have happy heart and peace of ind and heart if they can return they fastness of my wi fi. Thanks guys.