Author Posts

February 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm

My passion is writing. I started this skill during high school as a literary editor and during college of the same positron, literary editor. I was also hired Editor in chief of a regional magazine in our city. I been with a site in Applewood Consultancy for 3 years ; they shut down for they converted their company to newspaper company.The pay there was so nice per 300 words at $1.50 pay and one topic is written thrice they just differ in key words. I missed that company. I always received $ 28,00 monthly salary. My heart felt sick thinking about its conversion to newspaper. They are so nice people. From Applewood to Triond. I earned there in a month, 345,000 viewers. I do not know who were those viewers. Then Triond shut down, then to Bubbles, then shut down, then to Wikinut, then shut down, then to Blogjob then shut down, then to Beer Money Nation, then shut down after a month hehehehehe, then to Mykites, then shut down , after a year and I have $15 there not paid to me, Karma to them. God does not sleep, then to Mylot, that time when I joined, it had just rebooted, then it stays until this time .Payment of mylot is too small and slow, but constant and the site really pays on time.

All of the above shut down and one resurrected Mylot, it is a big hoped for everyone that soon BlogJob resurrects and we will enjoy better payment again.

Why I am sharing it here because, of all those sites that I was in for many years for I am in the blogging world for almost 9 years, and never had a site that told me I copied some contents from the source of others.

May I encourage you to read my blogs, all words simple, clear and mine and if there are some dame words mentioned, we cannot avoid them for there are words that are mostly spoken or written and not copied but words that cannot be avoided to use according to its usage and function.

I redeemed my $20 payment here for the  month of January and usually the sent payment through PP every 10th of the month, this day is February 14 and no payment yet. I hope they realized how tiring writing is. I hope the site pays writer/ bloggers religiously.

Just imagine the number of blogs that equal to $10 , more or less 4 0 blogs in a month. I hope they pay writers , pay me sooner or later.

Thanks for reading, Happy valentine guys!!

February 14, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Thanks friend, wishing you a very Happy Valentines day, hope you are enjoying your day.

I also love to write but as you have seen already my passion is in writing for cricket, and i love writing about that

February 14, 2017 at 6:49 pm

@HARPREET SINGH, Hi? it seeks your name is so familiar to me.Were you there in Mykites and Mylot? hehehehe, thanks. I am here with my family sharing this day to them moist chocolate, ice cream , different fruits and drinks. We happily eat here what I bought for them.

February 14, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Hi there – Your queries have already answered Here:

http://172.104.9.193/groups/thinkers-group/forum/topic/support-replied-me-do-read-to-know/#post-38189

P.S: For further Inquiries Please Inbox Us:

February 14, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Wow you have been through some sites!

I used to write a lot back in 2006 with content sites and paid forums. Only just got back into it and am only on MyLot,  now here!

I agree MyLot is so slow to earn anything from the posts, I’ve already beaten my earnings on MyLot by being here! So they may be slow to pay but in comparison you may be able to earn quicker.

If you were cashing out at $27 a month before, maybe you could meet that here too. I think you are doing fab! Maybe I will have to push myself to get back into blogging again.

February 15, 2017 at 11:53 am

@mayameen Meftahi,Blogging is so tiring, I have to cease momentarily for I haven’t received my tiresome effort in writing $20. Out of this very small payment I had written almost 70 blogs in a month. It is not easy to think.Thanks.

February 15, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Cely,

Good to not that you are having a good time eating chocolates. I am sure your payment will be coming sooner. I know it is difficult not to get payments on time for one reason or the other maybe genuine. But it surely pours coldwater on the writers spirit. But I am sure you will get you monies. Best wishes and regards.

February 16, 2017 at 8:30 am

@Krishna Kumar, Thanks friend for inspiring me. I hope.

February 18, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Wow 70 blogs!! No that’s not a lot of money for that amount of blogs,I used to write articles for people and it was a better payment than that! Good on you for keeping up with it but yeah lots of hard work for a small return

February 18, 2017 at 5:36 pm

@mayameen Meftahi,That is true too small, but we never complain as long as we are paid. I miss the first site I worked with at Applewood Consultancy, one topic to be written 3 times just have texts different from each blog and different key words. I earned almost $800 a month The feeling sucks when it shut down due to site conversion to newspaper , not anymore a magazine.

February 19, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Wow that’s an amazing amount to earn per month! It’s so hard to earn online, especially when these sites close down. I used to be so active on writing forums and working for content creators but it’s for pittance money. The conversation rate here is nothing and so need to find myself a new little income.

February 20, 2017 at 4:58 pm

@mayameen Meftahi, When I was a writer at Applewood, I wrote until dawn for there was reason to over time. We were paid weekly. I usually had P 4, 500 weekly payment. My nieces bigger , they are full timers. They received almost 13,000 weekly. We were the one that prepared our Daily Time Record and Voucher for payment.That company was so generous and Godly, sad, they converted their company to Newspaper company and only writers from their place were hired.They know what was going on in their country.

There is a company that invites me to join. I may join in summer after our semester classes. We will have 2 months vacation.

February 20, 2017 at 5:45 pm

That’s interesting. These days I am literally earning like 15 cents a day. And with or without writing projects, things are a bit harder. I am not sure how good things are going to be but having low earning really sucks. I’d instead focus more on offline jobs at this rate. I am glad that you have some writing projects on your side. I miss good paying projects.

February 21, 2017 at 5:00 pm

@mahesh, This time jobs on line are no longer reliable. There are many sites that do not pay. They just want to break our trust on them.That is true low earning sucks , plus despite slow the payment is not given to you, the more feeling like crazy.

February 22, 2017 at 2:14 pm

@cely

I know by now that you have been paid for the $20 which was given to you at $30. Congratulations!

So, you have been to a lot of sites already. And you really are a writer, my friend.

Basing on your narrations, you have been to a lot of sites already and they eventually closed.

Can it be that you have a “balat sa pwet”, an inborn dark mark by the butt that we always make a joke of it as an unlucky sign. he ha ha

Peace, my friend, I am just kidding, because I know you were already paid here. Keep up the good work. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Dina.