Author Posts

March 4, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Wish to meet with people that are into forex trade or are interested in the trade,so we all can help ourselves out by asking questions and sharing possible ways of making it big from forex!

March 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm

I need to hear from like minds,please. The issue of forex is crazy,only those that know how it is done,makes it in forex.

I can put out my time for us to talk about the introduction of the trade,how to start,and also the terms used in forex trade.

March 6, 2017 at 2:39 pm

I have found myself losing a lot of money on forex. So I decided never to get into forex trading. A lot of people have known to make you think that it works. But in reality it does not work at all. And the worst part of this is that you’d find yourself that forex is just another scam stuff. Not denying that some people make money through it. But it is more or less a trap for anyone who is new to forex. And it’s not even worth spending your saved money. I for one not going to be part of forex from here onwards.

March 6, 2017 at 3:23 pm

That’s very true…..but something is missing when people are trained on how to trade forex. We are never told the major role played by personal discipline in the trade. The aspect of self trainning should always come first before the trade training itself.

I have been in forex trade since the year 2008,though it is not always in roses,which most people always fail to tell the newbies in forex. And from my experience in trading,i noticed that their is no place in forex for the greedy ones,and trade with only money you can easily spend on your friends…..