Author Posts

June 2, 2016 at 11:48 pm

It came in a wave. It showed it could conquer the web and pay out money. YET now it is silent. Silent like water in a pot. What happened to it? Did it die a natural death? Am talking about seraphicinsights.com

June 3, 2016 at 3:37 am

Oh, my!! Another writing site I had forgotten about that I wrote on for a while.  It wouldn’t surprise be if it went under!  So many have!!

June 3, 2016 at 10:38 am

@stbrians MESHACK BWOYELE KEYA They pay 0.25 cents per approved article but the author loses copyright to the article and it becomes the site’s property. This is what I have read about the site in forums. I have no idea whether the site is paying or not.

June 9, 2016 at 2:13 pm

hey are not allowing me to delete my old articles before the site got updated. I would be rather happy to get my posts out of that site so that I could use them else where.

June 12, 2016 at 1:55 pm

I wonder if the site is paying as of the moment. On FC, there are people who are inviting people to be part of Seraphic Insights and it is really paying according to some of my friends at Facebook. I am there, but not posting. I just joined but not active. There are lots of nice people in there as far as my registration last year, but I haven’t get back since then.

June 12, 2016 at 3:42 pm

That site stolen my work and time, i have lost faith from new writing sites.

June 12, 2016 at 4:14 pm

There is no new content for a long time, and even those who loudly defended the site months ago are silent. Tony still owes me over $50 and is still keeping many of my posts that he won’t let me delete.

Yes, the new TOS on the site says he owns the copyright to your writing.

I expect the site will die off when he can no longer afford his hosting costs.

June 12, 2016 at 8:39 pm

@ Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881) Not paying and still owning the copyright to your posts? That’s heights of unprofessionalism.

June 13, 2016 at 12:20 pm

After the site changed their way of making payments and accepting articles which was not satisfactory and as per my expectations, I stopped posting there. And to my horror, when I checked the site recently, I found many of my articles were deleted without informing me while my other articles are being used by the site admin. Shameless fellows.

June 13, 2016 at 12:34 pm

@Rajaraman K  Have you contacted the admin regarding this? It’s really a shame how these unscrupulous site owners treat the writers and blatantly use their posts without paying them.

June 13, 2016 at 4:09 pm

I do not know about the site you are talking about. It might have disappeared, bankrupt.