Author Posts

March 1, 2017 at 4:54 pm

I came across some of the sites where they offer the transcription. I found that earning was decent though you have to write a lot after listening to the voice. I am struggling to find regular work in this type. Any idea where to find such jobs? Do you have any suggestion on that front?

March 1, 2017 at 5:36 pm

I am not sure about these kinds of sites. I was on one site like this but can’t recall the name. If i do i’ll try and mention it. It was always 6 min of audio de transcribe. I earned a little but it is alot of work and the audio was poor quality. It wasn’t easy to work with.

It was easy to gain if you have the patience to return in the audio various times to get the frases straight. I am more of a writing than transcriber.

March 2, 2017 at 1:15 am

Thank you for the reply. I understand that it will take some time to make money. But considering the time being spent on the PTC and other places. I think spending time with the transcription can be reasonable. I’d like to know which are some of those sites where I can get such jobs though.