Author Posts

September 18, 2016 at 11:43 am

Once Google Adsense team detects traffic from traffic exchange, they will ban the Adsense account, and in the end, all users in Tinycent will not get paid.

No matter how many Adsense alternatives there are, Adsense is still the best paying program.

September 18, 2016 at 12:24 pm

@scheng1 That is very disturbing. Hope Admin cleans up the site with a good system in place.

September 18, 2016 at 2:19 pm

There various ways websites use to check where the views are coming from for every individual account. They know the exact source including proxy servers used so there is no way a user brings views from illegal methods and still survives. The views generated through bots and exchange groups do not bring any revenue so no site wants them therefore they have no way but delete all such accounts. TC did right thing by deleting those two accounts.

September 18, 2016 at 6:39 pm

@suny The one who was sharing her posts at 22 sites generally runs into troubles at every site she joins. She was here at LB too but then left or removed, I am not sure!

September 18, 2016 at 6:43 pm

@ jarik  Tinycent is a writing site where you can write posts of minimum 200 words and earn per view on your posts.

@WHYZ’DAT?  BJ is blogjob, a content writing site but it withdrew its rewards system a few months back and is not paying now.

@ SuperD  you can add ‘Add this’ extension to your google chrome and share your posts to social media via it.

September 19, 2016 at 10:15 am

@suny  Even I got it, but I haven’t got mail regarding those illegal views and all that. Mine is already 7 days pass after I received that mail. You know that I have requested it earlier with previous one pending. 

September 19, 2016 at 2:10 pm

@naruto 100 I have reached payout a long time ago but I am in no hurry to redeem it.

September 19, 2016 at 2:29 pm

@bestwriter It’s always better to redeem on time when it comes to online sites. You never know when they will stop paying. I redeem from tinycent as soon as I get the previous payment.

September 30, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Yes even i have observed that. She is removed by admins from most sites. Are there 22 sites really?

September 30, 2016 at 5:20 pm

@Dimple There are more than 22 sites but I use only 5-6 of them and some times only 3-5. I am getting 50-80 views per post but that is not one time affair. I keep getting views for sometime and more so if a particular post gets viral. But my most views are within 200-300 on any particular post.

September 30, 2016 at 11:43 pm

I can see how this can be very not convenient thing to share so much, so I don’t hehehe.

I don’t even write to join pay websites that I wish.

But I check Blue from stories because he sets up my blog.

He has blog about all web sites that pay.

No good review.

He is saying so smart, why not put good review.

Why not put own web site and then critic?

I know that there are many reasons for him to leave and it is easy for him.

I don’t have knowledge or other earnings but my daily job.

I read this.

I understand that with Blog job he has unsolved grudge with admin. I think somebody call Blue a drunk. That is bad. I agree not comfortable.

Literacy Base don’t allow edit on post. He leave after that.

Tinycent was something about some traffic that he not do.

I read all this on blog.

I don’t know if true.

Like I say he maintains my blog, one of two he started and doing nice, no any problem of what i know.

My opinion Blue is very skill writer and some could have problem with that and his nature.

I don’t. But I do have opinion.

He is pardon on expression I have no other term to describe him over self egocentric who think we all skillful that much.

He can be mad but that is my opinion.

Take me one hour or more to write post after he trash it and I don’t feel good.

But I can adjust to him to limit if he explains.

His problem with other people are not my thing to think.

I have enough confusion on my own.

October 1, 2016 at 9:16 am

@ Your Seldom  Yes, RapidBlue has problems with most of the sites. We don’t know what the truth is because both the sides have different versions of the story. However if a person is constantly running into problems with all the admins then I would say that something is wrong with that particular member.

October 1, 2016 at 9:32 am

@shaloo walia I took your advice and redeemed at 40 plus  🙂

October 1, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Shaloo walia I did not see different version I see Blue writing on other web sites that make little money never have problems. That web sites not whole internet. All I see he leaves. Maybe it is too little money for him, I agree. I think he is whimsical from my experience so maybe it is even boring. Maybe  likes to point finger at problems.  People can be problem observer. For time I wish something go wrong so he can honor our agreement, work with my blogs. Now when Tinycent is gone, he joins another stupid web site Niume me and blog again not in his interesting list. I think he should leave there is no money. It earns less than Tinycent, that I hear in myLot. Thing I object is how he speaks poorly about web sites that are bad in scripts, security and planning. If so bad, than leave it, make earning web site and build it to perfection he urges so much. That is what I think is problem.