Author Posts

August 11, 2016 at 4:04 am

@shavkat thank you for the clarification on this matter. At least I have an idea to tell and explain those interested friends of mine and the teachers as well. You know public school teachers are not received well from their monthly salary. If they do, it isn’t enough to pay their day-to-day expenses. If they take a chance to join this site, they would be having an extra income to augment their meager or insufficient monthly pay.

A regular public mentor would be receiving a better revenue from this great opportunity of virtual teaching than their basic salary. It is also very beneficial for them for they could do the job on their preferred time or a schedule set.  Anyway, it is very kind of you of recommending it and in doing so, I would also refer this to them. I am sure what I am going to explain they would believe and accept the fact. They would have no more question in mind.

August 11, 2016 at 6:57 am

@nakitakona13 I can also work as a teacher in a university. However, I took the practical side. I am sure it would be a great help for the teachers in our country to take the chance and let their skills be transferred to non-native speakers. I had been working in a government agency and deduction was so high. The piled paper works made me feel so unfair and luckily, I found this company. Moreover, I am not also closing myself to work regularly in an institution. If ever I had this regular job, I will still continue to work as a part-time virtual teacher.

August 11, 2016 at 12:53 pm

@shavkat: Oh, that’s great for you, then. I also have a friend working as a freelancer who can’t stand the office politics (and gossip) that’s why she decided that the office setup is not for her. Lucky for you that you need not look elsewhere and that the company has provision or allowed you to work-from-home while you do the same type of job!

August 11, 2016 at 2:23 pm

@cessy08 Thank ou, my dear friend. There are so many things happened prior to my transfer working at home. It was a tough journey because of politics inside the company. I just ignore it and push through my plan.

August 11, 2016 at 5:31 pm

@shavkat: I can understand what you went through. I didn’t have the same issue when I had this arrangement with my manager but I guess being given the “perks” to be allowed to work from home is really a not-so-common arrangement and people can get jealous about it. Just keep doing a good job, that’s what’s important at the end of the day.

August 11, 2016 at 6:25 pm

@cessy08 Don’t worry, my friend! I don’t think much about them. I simply ignore these people. They cannot control my mind since I know my rights. That makes them so irritated towards me. Basically, they wanted to hold my neck and be a follower. It is not always the case.

August 24, 2016 at 9:12 am

This is interesting, can you please share more details on the subjects you can teach and sources.

August 24, 2016 at 10:43 am

Really, that is really cool, you don’t have to make some effort here or in other writing sites. You just teach and you are earning good.

August 24, 2016 at 9:58 pm

@gautamdotcom It was really interesting. You can teach and at the same time learning the culture of the students in their country. I had sent you a private message. You can try it.

@superd Thank you, my dear friend. I still do some writing if reaching the threshold of stress. In fact, I don’t spend the money in any of the writing sites payment. I just let them be in my Paypal account.