Author Posts

August 7, 2016 at 7:45 am

It sounds cool being paid every after 25 minutes. Actually, it is the truth. I am being paid every after 25 minutes through online teaching. I am not also bragging my fellow LBers. The payment is not bad compared to regular jobs in my city. Some people that I am persuading keeps on rejecting the idea of teaching online.

I am not going to focus more on the flaws of the company. I would rather share the advantages of being a virtual teacher are as follows:

1. A teacher can work at home;

2. The time is manageable since the virtual teacher has its own page to control the opening of schedules;

3. There is still a learning process along the teaching per se;

4. Culture awareness of non-native speakers; and

5. The virtual teachers are being paid every after 25 minutes.

Now, I am encouraging the members of LBers to find a company who caters online English teaching. It wasn’t difficult to indulge oneself with a trendy way of online learning. Most of us can have the chance to transfer innate skills and it wasn’t always the money but to create another person like you.

August 7, 2016 at 8:53 am

@shavkat  I always had this dream of teaching online. My pet subjects are English and Maths.

You are doing good. Congrats.

August 7, 2016 at 9:42 am

@bestwriter Thank you, my dear friend. I had started doing this more than 2 years ago. I find it so rewarding and no idle time. But I am still open to having a regular job and do teaching English online as part time.

August 7, 2016 at 9:54 am

How much are you getting paid every 25 minutes for teaching online , are the sessions only 25 minutes long and is the amount deposited to your paypal account.

August 7, 2016 at 12:15 pm

@niche I am sorry. I think it is not good to disclose the amount of money per 25 minutes class session here. All I can say, the payment scheme is far better than the people working in regular jobs in my city. If wanted to have an idea, it is equivalent to managerial level salary rate. The payment is directly sent to my bank account.

If you like to try using your mobile phone and be paid in Paypal. You can download this application in your mobile: PalFish. I had tried this a couple of times. But I am not a regular teacher here.

August 8, 2016 at 12:46 pm

@Shavkat  That’s great! I started my career as an English teacher but shifted to corporate sector after four years. Online teaching seems lucrative.

August 9, 2016 at 5:41 am

@shaloo I didn’t start an English teacher. I worked with a different sector in my country. Teaching English is my part time job. However, when I got tired of my previous regular jobs; I finally decided to take a rest and teaching online made me still productive. The good thing, I am the boss of my time and no need to deal with incompetent people in my previous jobs.

August 9, 2016 at 7:40 am

Are there any requirements in terms of language and other skills

August 9, 2016 at 11:20 am

that is a good pay, you are lucky to have found your rice bowl

August 9, 2016 at 5:43 pm

@Shavkat, nice friend, congrats for having the best pay, but on line teaching is bit a stable job,Why don’t you apply in the public school? I think you are a license teacher, so why not try.My salary as a Ph.D and as holder of two masters is enough for me, but I still work on line for I find happiness engaging with different topics and netting different people in the world.

August 10, 2016 at 5:26 pm

@niche They just hire online English teacher. It doesn’t need to be major in English. The virtual teacher is computer literate will be enough. Prior to launching as virtual teachers, it will undergo training.

@peachpurple Thank you, my dear friend. I just grab the opportunity while it is still hot. I know there are no permanent things in this world. But the company seems stable at this point in time.

@lovern My dear friend, I am not an English major. I just using my skills in this language. I wanted to work again in NGOs. Since it is my forte. However, I had seen the potential of being paid higher than regular employees in our country.

August 10, 2016 at 6:39 pm

@Shavkat, aw, hehehehe.If you think that you are happy in your on line go, go , go for it, at leas there is no bwisit boss that keeps on demanding feeling great and powerful.Actually, I do not anymore like to teach, I felt bored, I felt not anymore inspired to teach. I am only ait9ng for a right timing for a site hat gives us lucrative pay so I can focus on it.There are superior I do not like. I like to kick their ass.

August 10, 2016 at 6:42 pm

I have a friend who does this (ie virtual English teacher) for Korean students but she is hired for by a company so she goes to work similar to the traditional office workers. I was invited to try something like this but the hours are fixed since the children are based in Asia. And since I am located in Ireland, the timezone difference is too much for me not to mention that I have erratic “freelance hours” since I still work full-time and only use freelance online earning to have extra cash. So I think this is really a nice way to earn online and it seems you are having fun while doing it 🙂

August 10, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I am a teacher by profession before. Since I am promoted to a school principal, I do a lot of supervision of my teachers’ teaching and administering the programs and projects of the school. However, you mention this opportunity that teaching could be done and at the will of the teacher. Thi s is good. I may share this with my teachers and followers on the Facebook.

Imagine every 25 minutes, there is money. It is very attractive. But the question i how much? You know others are rejecting this for they don’t want to take the risk. I don’t know if there is a registration fee or membership fee. What do you think?

August 10, 2016 at 9:46 pm

@lovern I know what you are pointing to. Well, I hate incompetent bosses. I got tired dealing with them. That’s the reason why I need to work at home. I am not closing my door for a great opportunity. Regardless, I will still continue to teach online as part time while having a regular job in the future.

@cessy08 I started working as a virtual teacher office-based with the same company. But then, I can’t stand the ambiance of the people working in the office. So I decided to shift working at home. I am having fun and it is also rewarding to see the progress of students. The time is manageable.

@nakitakona13 I am not going to disclose the net of income monthly. All I can say, it is far better than the salary working as a staff in the government agency. I am not sugar coating the situation. Some of my colleagues are also teachers by profession and indulge themselves in teaching part time with the company.