Author Posts

June 2, 2016 at 5:50 am

Besides making money on the internet with your computer you can also make money using your cellphone.  Do you use your cellphone to make money with?  If so, what apps do you use?

June 2, 2016 at 7:26 am

Yes I sure do. I make my cell phone work hard for me. I have an assortment of different apps that I use to make money and to save money.

MONEY MAKING APPS

PerkTV

Perk Scratch & Win

Perk Pop Quiz

Qriket

Receipt Hog

ShopKick

MONEY SAVERS

Checkout 51

Saving Star

Ibotta

Walmart Savings Catcher

MPerks (Meijer)

Target Cartwheel

Find & Save

Kroger app

I use all of them at some point and some more than others. My biggest money maker is PerkTV since I run it all the time and have it running on at least 3 devices all at the same time. I made $50 on it in April which was a good month for it. Normally, I make between $30-40 a month. I have been using this one for a while now. ShopKick is my next favorite and me and my daughter go Shopkicking nearly every weekend.

June 3, 2016 at 3:25 am

@morgoodie, thank-you for the list there!! 😉  I might have to use them as well.  I did have swagbucks on my phone that had to be replaced and I could have videos playing, while I was on the computer!!

June 3, 2016 at 9:39 pm

@JoDee  Yes I also have swagbucks on my phone but I do not always get qualified for their surveys. I have used them for a while and did get paid once by them. The same with Inbox Dollars. I have them on my phone and every once in a while I will read the emails and get my 2 cents each. I have been using them the longest and have received payment from them several times. Although, I do not do the surveys since I never get any that I am qualified for. I have done the offers when it was something that I was going to do anyway or something that I have not signed up to before. I figure it is still money that I will eventually get so I keep doing it. I just wish the payment threshold was lower.

June 4, 2016 at 5:14 am

Yes I use my cell phone to make money.  I’m just using 2 apps on my phone.  I just love using Perk I’ve been an active Perk user for quite sometime.

Iphone money making apps:

Perk Browser

Perk Pop Quiz

June 9, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Woe that is a good long list by morgoodie

As of me I tried Perk but left it midway. As of now I just use cash pirate and App trailers since these two have paid me even in the past

June 12, 2016 at 1:52 pm

I have apps that gives me free load. I just left the app open all the time, or I mean the wifi open all the time to give me credits everyday and I get my load from it every 5 days. It doesn’t matter what network I am in with my mobile. There is also an App that will give you money and that is called Rabada. This is like Instagram,  you just post a picture or text and you will need to have 100,000 credits to get $10 with Paypal. There are lots of people got paid and has been online since last year. A lot of my Blogjob friends are there and they prefer to be active because it is easy to meet 100,000 if you are very active. I am there but not active.

June 13, 2016 at 5:11 am

I have heard a lot of this app @Grecy on FC but have not checked it out. Does it matter what pics you post on there or is there certain types? I might have to check it out and see how it goes for me. I think I am getting a little stretched thin by all my earning sites. I have to pick and choose which ones are going to pay me the most and use the others as smaller income.

June 13, 2016 at 6:17 am

If you wish to teach English online, you can PalFish. The mobile app pays through PayPal. I had joined recently an app called Bitlanders. But I am still exploring it.

June 13, 2016 at 6:37 am

@shavkat  I have heard of bitlanders, but do not know that much about it. I think a couple of people here are on there. I have not heard about PalFish though. If I have some spare time I will look into it. Thanks for sharing it.

June 13, 2016 at 11:35 am

@JoDee Stout  I don’t use mobile apps to earn money. However I use two mobile apps paytm and mobikwick to pay my bills and shop online and I get good discounts and cash back offers on that.