Author Posts

March 11, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I thought till Oct, 2016 that online earnings is a myth but after that I got to know about mylot and now literacy base that has helped in breaking the myth. Thanks to mylot and friends who suggested to literacy base.

March 11, 2017 at 10:05 pm

I think online earning works if you work hard just like you do in real life. You can make money. Far more than offline earning. But you have to work extra hard to sustain this earning. Because often this type of earning is not easy to digest. You have to save money and put some money back into your development. This way you can control a lot of your damage. Always diversify earning. And don’t waste time earning few cents with PTC and Traffic surf. That way you are more in control.

March 11, 2017 at 10:49 pm

Yes, earning online is not a myth, since you can really earn money online. But to earn a lot is hard to do. More of what online earnings can give is extra income. Maybe for some who are really talented, they can make earning online a living, but for most people, they only earn small.

March 12, 2017 at 7:11 am

yeah you are right.PTC sites are just a waste of time and demands a lot of our time for very less money and reward. I tried adiphy but it was a total waste of time

March 12, 2017 at 7:13 am

Yeah we can only earn small amount of money but still that money may be in smaller amount is desired by us

March 12, 2017 at 5:40 pm

I think small money can turn into larger if you are saving even single penny from it. Most of the time I used to think the same. Then I started saving every single amount. And then compounded it. That way I have managed to handle a lot of money. I am not sure if it’s possible for all. But saving money and then compounded it can be really good. I think this can be one good way to earn some money slowly. For me that seems to have worked.

March 12, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I used to feel the same way until my friend i troduced me to the varioys sites and i had my first pay, things changed from thay time onwards. It si hard work just like any other job. It needs discipline and hard work. Though yoy may spend more time in it than you would on other offline hobs but i guess it is just as good and the more effort you put in the more the rewards. So welcome aboard and enjoy.

March 14, 2017 at 2:28 pm

I think for many of us things change when we earn on consistent basis. That way we don’t have to work harder on the later part. But the thing with most of the writing sites and online small earning opportunity is that one has to be consistent. But the sites are not going to be paying all the time. So your effort needs to be consistent. So journey to online earning is going to be with some ups and downs. And it’s not going to be any easy from here onward.