Author Posts

October 31, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I cannot reach payout this month. I am on travel ,plus the internet here is so slow if I am in this site. I do not know why.Maybe the IP address is the reason.I like to change my IP address, but I am afraid that I will go back to zero.Also, I have to ask permission and approval from admin and the conditions that might be set in addressing this change.

What do you think? is there something in your mind you can suggest to my  decision or suggestion ? I do not know if there is someone who can drop by to this discussion.It seems that members here are so busy with their other sources of income hehehehe. There are only 2 or 3 that I often communicate here. Accepting friendship seems no meaning at all.worried face

Image by Pixabay

November 1, 2016 at 5:40 am

IP address is given directly from your internet provider and not this site dear. So support has nothing to do with that part. It may have to do with how many others are on the internet at the same time you are. I believe it is referred to as “peak time”. You may have to find a time when not many are online.

November 1, 2016 at 7:15 am

Your slow internet might be to your service provider which is always we experienced here. Sometimes our internet is so annoying that we often ask “where is the promise of President Duterte a better internet in the country”. Anyway, you may not be included in this month but surely it will be done in the next month.

It’s my first time to redeem and I hope I can nail it. I have never been experience to have payout here in literacy base and this time I hope it will be done smoothly.

November 1, 2016 at 11:22 am

@lovern

you are not alone, I am still to reach payment minimum on Literacy base, this page is very good for earning but needs much work and dedication. Which is, of course, okay. No work, no money policy is very fair policy from my perspective.

I am sorry to learn your internet  connection is very slow from your place.

I am not very busy online but I am busy at home. my venues for writing are same like before, so my problem is work and family. This is where I come to relax and write for fun.

I will try to be more active on this page. I was away for few days.

@evilelf

I was thinking exactly same about IP and about that problem with connection. I have problems with my own home connection in some hours which are usual day hours. I like watching movies and discovery videos and some hours is impossible to get video playing with no hiccup.

November 1, 2016 at 11:25 am

@superd

I used to have service provider which was nerve breaking slowly. Before opening web page I had never attack every time. Not a good thing to start my morning with. Then my cousin  comes to us and set another network and it works great. I am very satisfied.

I have yet to redeem but it will happen next month. Not this month. I start working well and then stop this last week because I had things to do at home.

November 1, 2016 at 12:37 pm

@evilelf, aw , hehehehehe, I thought it must be changed, so it is automatic. You ,might be right freind that I may not be at the peak hours. I made an observation, the internet for LB is so fast at 9 in the morning here and in the evening at 8:30 the time that I am doing now. I am thankful that I am able to et in now to reply the numerous comments.

Thank you friend for your clarification. You help me a lot on this matter for I will no longer worry if I cannot log in here.

Thank you so much.take care.B5ca95d028b067449b183763576e6d2aby the way, it is so cold here

chilling.

Image by Pixabay

November 1, 2016 at 12:44 pm

@superd, Congrats freind, by the way, I am not in Philippines this time. I am here now in Auckland, New Zealand. I arrived here last week. I am already told by our freind here @evilelf that I might have logged on at not the peak hour which is correct.81ee54deacc1136fc9b1bb153feb624e6ac5059d_thumb

I already learned the peak hours which are 9 in the morning here and 8 in the evening here. By the way, New Zealand is 5 hours advance from our Philippine time.

I hope you enjoyed much your first payout. Keep up the good work my friend.Maybe there are many here qualified for the payout this month. I hope to claim my pay end of November so I could claim it at the 10th of December good for Christmas. I hope to make it $ more to enjoy Christmas shopping.

Image by Pixabay

November 1, 2016 at 12:51 pm

@Your Seldom, Hi friend, yes,that is what I noticed for many days now I haven’t seen you here discussing. I hope we could both redeem next month so we will be happy. I plan to redeem end of November so I could have a better income when I accumulate my earning previously and this month. What about you, can you make it end of this month? We can redeem anytime as long as we reached the payout.10891725_839342586103958_5737466344863178012_n

In my case, I am going to claim 3rd week of November so my earning will be better. Let us redeem together so we can have our uniform entry date of pay pal. I also hope that you can have ample time to discuss here. I am here now in New Zealand , so cold here now but I am still trying to visit here and write to earn.Thanks and take care.

Image by Pixabay

November 1, 2016 at 1:13 pm

@Your Seldom, Oh , I see, I thought we could both redeem end of this month so we can claim the pay at the 10th of December. I am glad that there your cousin came to your home and set another network for you. I hope network new okay now so you can attack here left and right hehehehe.

How nice if you can also redeem end of this month,but should you qualify, apply for a cash out my dear. Take care and be safe. It so cold here now. I am wearing 3 coats this evening here,LOL.8

Image be Tsu.co ( on shut down site )

November 1, 2016 at 1:34 pm

@lovern

Yes, correct I was away with some family obligation and school things for my  daughter. Now they learn so many new things and I had to work in that department. I had no rest, one of my babies had a mild cold. That took my time too. If the husband is home, you can call all online writing off. That is the no-writing day.

So I was  very busy. I come online few times  and like some things  put few comments but no more time to participate in a way I wanted.

This week I am back to work,  a little messy thing.

I think we will have  a different schedule. I have to change shifts too. One of our workers is leaving.

It is big drama here over it. I will tell all when I put it in more reasonable and understandable form.

I think I will redeem the same end of November to receive pay during December. I am looking forward to this.

The Same thing is with me and myLot, I received pay, but their failed to deliver more activity to next.

November 1, 2016 at 1:41 pm

@lovern

Yes, I strongly believe that it can be possible for me to redeem on the end of this month because I made much better and more efficient schedule for my online writing.

Now when I am back to work I shall  be careful with my time because I can not manage more places than a few.

My cousins set my internet and PC, I don’t know how all this with wires work, besides that my computer is stuck to the wall and somehow in a magic way I can  go online and communicate with the world.

I am more smartphone user, but for writing, I wish I can do it on paper and mail it to the page. I am so clumsy.

I don’t do much writing on comment form but more in writing folder, that is my working  place. But, with my luck, I delete every now and then. I did not even know I can re-do my delete. I was so desperate with one mistake, it ate everything I wrote that day.

I am sure I will qualify for payout this month.

November 1, 2016 at 1:46 pm

@Your Seldom, Oh my God, sorry dear to hear about your numerous responsibilities and obligations to your family. It must be family first. Have only this site as your vacation site when you need to unwind yourself by writing.

I hope your darling child is now okay and has a better sleep. I am so happy and feeling lucky that I am single hehehehe. I cannot afford to live a life full of responsibilities to a husband, children and in laws. I want to be always free, LOL.

Anyway, I have so many young nephews and nieces that make me happy but cannot afford to do works like motherhood works. I may have less endurance and patience like sleeping late at night or no sleep at all if baby is sick. I salute you dear.

969_387612491316768_1533571561_n[1]

Image by Facebook

November 1, 2016 at 7:42 pm

I am hoping to cash out at the end of November. I still have a way to go but I will be pushing myself this month. I know I can do it if I only I stop being lazy. I’m glad to see that everyone is close to cashing out as well. I know if we all stick together we all can pull it off. This site is a good place to be.

November 2, 2016 at 1:04 am

@evilelf, I am so sure friend that you can redeem end of this month. Shat I like in this site is, we can redeem anytime unlike in other sites very specific. I am so thankful to have joined here, at least there something we can be happy about like some dollar earning, though not big, but that is hard earned money, so we will feel so proud when received it.

It is true that this is a very good site others may not see because after registering here, they left.So sad, their concern is blogs to be approved right away. There are other ways to earn here like what we are doing now by interacting, commenting and sharing nice thoughts in forum.