Author Posts

October 9, 2016 at 4:42 pm

i cant keep calm, this is my first huge payment from a money yielding site. I just cant keep calm lol

http://homecash.online/?ref=22634

October 10, 2016 at 3:28 am

Is there anybody here who make money online without investing anything?

October 10, 2016 at 8:22 am

yeah, if there are sites that would not require some investment, that would be good for us to start. Sometimes huge income is tempting but that would also require investment.

October 10, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I think it is not good to have an investment to such site. Why do we need to do it? We work to gain but not to invest something. I hope I am not offending someone here.

October 10, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Definitely right. Most site refer you to invest money on signing up, which is for me not so good of a choice, throwing your cash in something your not sure you  might get back a single dollar out of, in cases of getting back any profit from what you’ve put in.

October 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Be careful though assumpta I ran a review on this site here home cash online and saw it looks like a scam, as I said it looks like a Neath little internet scam. Just a tip to keep you on you toes rather than heels along.

October 10, 2016 at 5:33 pm

That is bad if that site is a scam.On the other hand, it will be better if it is not a scam site.How could it be a scam when she is paid well. That is nice site giving big incentives to human being.If a site pays well, then it would not last for years only few months. It may turn bankrupt.

October 10, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I say the same as you cely it wouln’t be a good reputation of any site, even if they had paid a little incentive at some point. Fact of the matter is, some scam do pay a little at beginning of signing up and putting in tone loads of work, well that doesn’t say person’s/ members should just take the lazy bed for it and have the hack mumbojumbo’s left along with all your information and hard work in the open or all gone to waste of a time. Still not trying to disencourage anyone using this site or platform, given on the other hand, im still not a member, ‘so what can I say.’ Truly I’m just being prompt to help my fellow users trying to make so extras here working online/internet.

Maybe you should try some of the sites that I find interesting and with more transparency to my point of view, here are a few.

Site:

1. Fiver
  2. Cash travel
  3. Clixsense

Got a couple more sites here on a list that I’d like to share with you all as I’m happy to do so, you’ll be fully protected earning as time goes by.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  Kevinsaga (1876). Reason: Mistake on word, editing quotation

October 11, 2016 at 4:25 am

I wouldn’t feel comfortable joining that site. It looks very unprofessional. It wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out to be a scam. I have seen similar sites like that which turned out to be just that. So be careful in what you do there.