Author Posts

February 20, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Just recently, while i was browsing about the various ways to make money online, i came accross sharing shortened urls, and while i was searching about the best paying url shorterners – i decided to go for adfly!!

Adfly is just like bitly and other url shortening services but the difference is that adfly shows and ad to the person who clicked the link for 5 seconds before redirecting to the main url, and while redirecting is not working?? there is also a skip button.

Adfly also has a referral program that pays you 20% commision of your referrals earning for life.

For more information visit adfly

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  melody daniel.

February 20, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Thanks for sharing this i liketo know about the new sites that come up and can help us earn a little bit note from what we have at the moment. I have never heard about it this is the first time sounds like a good idea it wouldn’t hurt tying it out at some point

February 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm

how can i post links??

February 20, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I tried adfly. And recently came across one thread on site where I learned that there are filters in adblock that can block adfly links. So surely this is a not a good investment of time. I think it’d be harder to make money with it. Also considering the spamy nature of these links. It can’t be a good earner for long term. I’d stay off such resource.