Author Posts

September 29, 2016 at 5:29 pm

One of my other indian friend tried registering 2 days back and even yesterday. Has Tinycent stopped new registration for indian users?

September 29, 2016 at 5:43 pm

@Dimple.  sorry, I am not a member of Tiny Cent. Let us wait for others who are active there like @shaloo walia. She can give you the right answer to your question. The one who registered might have problem of his internet unable him to register. If that is true, few months from now , that company shuts down. That was what had happened to Blogjob registration stop and after few months, it shut down, so terrible shutting down bloggers were not able to prepare, so pitiful bloggers.

September 29, 2016 at 6:06 pm

no idea, sorry, but i am a member there, just not active

September 29, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Opps, the no idea people here includes me, sorry maybe there are other members here who can explain the reason. But in case that is the situation, oh well, better wait for the next opening of the new members.

September 29, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Probably for I have just visited the site and try to click the register button. It doesn’t function. I think TC disables it to control the influx of additional users. I think there are already enough members who are enough for them to pay. That is a good strategy rather than accepting more which in the long run they couldn’t pay them when they make their cash-outs.

September 30, 2016 at 11:37 am

@nakitakona 13  I also had the same experience.

September 30, 2016 at 12:16 pm

@nakitakona13 I agree…It’s always good to have limited number of members whom the site can manage to pay rather than having large number of members but insufficient funds to pay them.