Author Posts

September 13, 2016 at 5:07 pm

@nakirakona13, I cannot it that fast, my internet is not that fast, plus I have so many works in school. I just do what I can do here. As to when I shall redeem here, it’s okay, I can wait forever,lol.Every time I arrived home. I felt to tired and sleepy. I cannot use the faculty computers. They are used for academic purpose. I also do not bring my lap top it is a waste of time. I am just happy to hear you ll here already redeemed.

I also have a problem here this time. My email add they requested me first time I joined is not pay pal connect. Can I request for email add change? If not, I won’t anymore proceed here and forget about my earning that is almost in the redemption.

September 14, 2016 at 6:29 am

@lovern I think if we are at work. We don’t need to use the computer in the faculty. You are a great teacher. Computers at school are not the personal usage of teachers. It should be connected to school use. I had known some teachers don’t follow simple rules in using the facility of the school.

September 14, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Wow, you are very lucky for having your payment in literacybase and tinycent. When will my turn to receive my payment? I hope won’t take long. But you deserve it buddy because I always see you as active as ever, devoting some time in your earning site and because of that I say, congratulations.

September 14, 2016 at 2:19 pm

@ naruto100 four months…omg! No wonders! I am still waiting for approval of my KYC documents.

September 14, 2016 at 4:28 pm

@Shavkat, you are right friend.By the way, the admin did not reply me about my request to change my yahoo mail because the one I used here is not pay pal connect. I am so sad for I am almost at the redemption point.What shall I do? Nobody can help me here. There are people I told here, but none replied me. Many are lost in this site.I think I have to stop writing here if they won’t consider my request.

September 15, 2016 at 9:50 am

@lovern I think it is possible to create another PayPal account using the email you had used here. Have you tried to send a private message to LB’s support? Or you can still send a private message to the support. They had replied to me quickly when having an issue last time. I hope they can address your concern this time.

September 15, 2016 at 4:01 pm

@Shavkat, thanks friend.I write them under the portion CONTACT. I will try to repeat writing them using the address you mentioned.Thanks.

September 15, 2016 at 8:12 pm

congrats, having paid by both sites, I am sure that you are super happy

I haven’t try at tinycents yet

I was thinking whether I have the time or not since I had been busy writing 3 posts daily here

How did you managed for both sites?

September 15, 2016 at 8:15 pm

@peachpurple Actually, I just only do it during my free time. I must admit it is so hard to write things up while having my regular job. I am a bit jealous that some members can post at least the 10 blogs a day. I cannot post blogs lately here.

October 2, 2016 at 4:47 pm

@Nakitakona 13, I can make my task fast here. My internet is getting slower this time. I observed this performance of Globe Tattoo very poor, I am going to report this matter to Globe next week. It’s almost a month now.About the earning, I was not able to make my full blast hehehe, I had a problem here on my pay pal and email, mismatch, but only settled.That inspired me more. I hope to receive my pay thru pay pal 10th of this moth? Is it correct 10th of every month? Thanks

October 2, 2016 at 4:54 pm

@Shavkat, I may apply at Tiny C when I am already in New Zealand. My flight for Auckland is October 23 . Let us still keep in touch even if I am so far away. I will surely miss my friends especially the Mylotters.I promised them that I will always visit the site and give them update  about my future there. I now miss my family especially the little kids at home ages 4 and 6 my nephews. Their parents too are not at home.Thy are in Dubai working as Nurse in the hospital. These kids will also miss me, they said to me everyday.

Thanks for reading my friend.

October 3, 2016 at 7:42 am

@lovern I am sure the people close to your heart will gonna miss you. It is also nice that you had a trip in another foreign land. How I wish I can do the same thing. Take a lot of photos as your keepsake while on travel.

October 3, 2016 at 10:33 am

@ peachpurple  it’s easy to work at tinycent and I am sure you must have realized this as I now see you actively posting on tinycent as well.

October 3, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Wow! that is a great news. I am close to 7 USD here, but due to lack of time, it is taking time for me to reach the payout here.

October 3, 2016 at 12:55 pm

@ PEEUSH TRIKHA I am also at $7 but I am not in a hurry now as we have the whole month to reach the minimum redemption.