Author Posts

April 6, 2017 at 11:24 pm

I find a small line of information on one forum, that there is a web page called RedGage and that is restarted paying members, but I am unclear is it legit information or it is only a rumor.
Did any of members here tried that website?
How they pay?
Is it a good venue?
How much time needed for payout?

April 7, 2017 at 12:24 am

I joined it few years back. It used to earn good money. I think many of us here people have signed up to it. The earning on the site was rather quick. Like sharing one image could get 1$ shortly. But now a days it is not that good. And the money is not that easy. People running adblocker reduces the earning. And this makes it harder to use the site. New version of the website is not that attractive either. It does not earn much so people are not active there.

April 7, 2017 at 12:33 am

I have never heard of this site. Sorry. But looks like Mahesh answered your question. šŸ™‚

April 7, 2017 at 2:11 am

I supplied the response to your question by publishing a detailed blog post.

Review : Social Sites : RedGage.com

April 11, 2017 at 8:47 pm

I found some people on another website that say they are members from before but nothing interesting to find out about payments.
I think they payment is Paypal only, so in case the writer has none it can’t get paid.
Payout time is not strictly framed, I think it was more about an activity.
But, I don’t see any new active members on the front page, everything looks like if there are only the old members.
It is a good thing if you can earn 1 dollar for one picture upload, but I doubt there will be any page now that pays so well.
Even big pages are not lucrative anymore like I was told.
It looks to me that a few years ago things were much better for writers on blogging web sites, now everything dies slowly.
Red gage from this aspect looks like yet another site that lived it’s time and now it is a ghost time to some better age.

May 2, 2017 at 9:22 am

I had registered at Redgage a few years back and managed to hit the minimum payout which was $25 but the redeem method is to pay me by issuing a VISA/MASTER creditcard instead of cash or paypal.

Then I checked out whether the creditcard is usable in my country or not.

Nope, it is only usable is USA.

So, I left the money in my account and never active after that

May 2, 2017 at 11:21 am

@peachpurple , That was too bad, why didin’t they let you receive your pay thru pay pal or thru Western Union? Maybe that was intentional to mislead the writers and have the money back to their pocket. They should have told you in advance that your country is not qualified for their master card, that was unfair management and site, corrupting people.

May 2, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I have heard about this before but not much. I read this about in one of the forumĀ posts on the other site and I don’t know the category the website works for and also their payment methods. After reading the above comments I feel like it doesn’t good to work according to me.

I think a few years backĀ the site was so good and I am surprised that one dollar for uploading a picture is a nice scheme. It seems one of the good sites at that time and IĀ don’t know why they haven’t paid some of their members.

Most of the good sites are closed a few years back and they are now relaunching their website but the marketĀ they have at that time is totally changed now. People are not logging in to the site with don’t have any payment proofs and good reviews among the reviewing websites.

May 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I was redgage user in 2009. And it was in that time it used to be good. Many people cashed out using the card. I think many of them have managed with the cashout. You can see that those cashed out usually got the Visa card. And now that earning is really hard. i don’t think anyone will reach 25$ ever. So that’s just going to be time waster. And the site will earn as long as people are spending time over there. I for one don’t want to waste my time and money into this. It’s just not that productive so far.

May 2, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I did hear of this site but had already been on so many other places that I did not join it.

Not much idea though.

May 2, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I am on Redgage, joined a few years back then stopped using it (can’t remember why). Then a month or so ago I discovered it again, but the earnings are so slow,not sure how the earnings are if you spend a lot of time on it, but I added three new photo’s and earned almost nothing.