Author Posts

February 27, 2017 at 8:24 am

First of all, for those that don’t know foap is a smartphone app where you can upload you pictures you have taken to try and sell them.

It isn’t easy to sell photos there but it is worth a try. I have the app and when i think i have a good photo i put it up. Never know if it is good enough to sell. I mean the photos are there, if they can get you money might as well try.

The app also have missions where they tell you a specific kind a photo that they are looking for and you can challenge yourself to take pictures for the mission. Each mission can get you at least 100 dollars if you are the chosen one.

I have been trying and have had no luck but i am also trying to improve photography to try and get some extra cash.

Does anyone know this app and use it?

February 27, 2017 at 10:54 am

I have it installed on my Android. The app works very fine. But the issue is I have around 100 or more Nature shots taken. And despite being quality images, I failed to find a buyer. It’s hard to make money on foap. Some people have some level of success there. But for me it is not much earning so letting it go.

February 27, 2017 at 12:44 pm

I have never heard of it, maybe I should give it a try. I have tried similar sites online, but haven’t had much luck it’s normally very difficult to find a buyer.

February 27, 2017 at 12:51 pm

There is another alternative to foap, it is with name snapwire. The site has same system like foap. And the image quality on the site is of DSLR. So you may find that it may not even worth it using with the mobile images. So with DSLR, you’d be able to sell the images across various platforms.

February 27, 2017 at 7:40 pm

I say foap is a joke I have the app they all way have misson in other country them I am in. To me it is just other social site I am still looking for other app to sell photo foap idea is good if you sell for $10.00 they get $5.00 and you get $5.00 and still keep your rights to but they just do not have any buyer there.

February 27, 2017 at 10:01 pm

I had tried this app. But there is no luck. I stop having my luck.

February 27, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Most of thee mission I have noticed are in Europe. And most of the people who make more money from the photos are in Europe. You may also find that the people who get their photos sold are basically using DSLR. I’d say this is a lot more to handle for any novice with the camera phone.

February 27, 2017 at 10:29 pm

i think i’ll check it out and give it a try. I am on Foap and EyeEm but anything is worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion.