Author Posts

June 11, 2016 at 11:14 am

Joint this site a few days back and redeemed 2 days ago for $2 Paypal cash, which is their minimum payout. Received the payment in my Paypal today. I anyone wants to join then signup via the link and earn your first 50 points (i.e. $0.50) while I get 10 points. If you do not want to sign up via my link then you start with zero points instead of earning the 50 bonus points. Good luck.

http://earnably.com/r/15934

June 11, 2016 at 11:47 am

What did you have to do to earn your first payout?

June 11, 2016 at 4:28 pm

The website seems well designed. I hope it is a truly paying site. I’m also looking for legit options here and there and I’m glad here I can find people who share their knowledge, and I will do the same on my side.

June 11, 2016 at 4:53 pm

@ruby3881 you have to take surveys or watch videos or undertake tasks and you earn rewards for the same. Also they offer promo codes which offer points. 100 points is $1 and they offer atleast 2 promo codes a week where you can earn upto 5-6 cents by just applying the promo codes. Their minimum payout is $2 via Paypal or Amazon giftcard or Bitcoin.

@nina yes its a legit site. I was waiting to be paid before recommending it to anyone. If you are joining in then good luck and do not forget to apply promo codes to earn free points.

June 11, 2016 at 6:21 pm

The site seems fairly good and easy to earn on it.  But, I am still awaiting my email confirmation.  I tried resend but nothing yet.  Will email them if nothing today.

June 11, 2016 at 6:41 pm

I am already a member of this site but not much active

@joe garcia  did you check your email’s junk folder? Sometimes confirmation mail lands in there.

June 11, 2016 at 8:20 pm

@mrdprince I agree with what suny said. Yoh got to check your junk mail folder if its not in inbox. When i signed up for Literacy base the activation mail ended up in the spam folder. So check it there. Hope this helps.

@dimple even i am a member of the site and yes it pays. Even i have been paid by it but i waited till i earned $5 to redeem.

@nina yes it is a legit one so you can try it. And yes after so many scams these days we all here are looking for legit earning sites only.

@ruby3881 the site pays to take surveys and do tasks. I generally take surveys and use promo codes. Hardly do the tasks because not many are available for my country users. I guess generally US, UK, Canada and Australia users qualify for most of the tasks but surveys also international users can undertake. Same is the case of promo codes which all users can apply and where you can earn around 20-25 cents for free in a month.

June 11, 2016 at 9:16 pm

What can we do in this site to earn? How does it work?

June 11, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Hey @manasi I did as you said but still no email notification.  The account looks active and I have earned points.  I just do not want trouble when I go to redeem.

June 11, 2016 at 11:39 pm

@mrdprince i actually do not remember if i had received an activation email from their side since i had signed up for that site about 2-3 months back. Are you referring to the 50 bonus points you received on signup? If that is the case then i guess you have successfully signed up. Also you can ask them a query they do reply within 4-5 hours. You have to raise a support ticket for the same. Hope this would help.

June 12, 2016 at 12:09 am

Okay, @manasi I finally did a support ticket and not five seconds later I got my verification email.  I have been busy today doing surveys on Mintvine and almost have enough to redeem my ten dollars.  Not bad for me.  Thanks for the input on Earnably.

June 12, 2016 at 1:03 am

Thanks for the reminder.  I had signed up on this site, but hadn’t received the email, so I submitted send email and now I can start making money here!!  I’m half way there to redeeming at $2.00!!

June 12, 2016 at 5:48 am

@knowbuzz the site is having good reviews in the Internet, many had got paid already however, you cannot post a referral link in here. I am afraid members will going to report you from doing that. Please be reminded.