Author Posts

May 20, 2016 at 4:26 pm

hi all,

i’m planning to make new blog on blogspot and i’m looking for some adsense alternative that doesn’t need minimum traffic requirement. I try to search on the web, but mostly i found some high requirement of minimum traffic or some old article about this. So it would be great if anyone can share some good alternative for new blogger base on personal experience.

I use chitika for my previous blog but chitika only pay for click instead of impression.

best regard,

datepuhe

May 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm

I know two that are good, if you let me I can send you links but I am not absolutely sure that an admin here approves links in messages.

If nothing else contact me in Google+, it’s in my Gravatar profile, I will give you the detail description of anything you would like to know.

May 20, 2016 at 5:13 pm

have you tried adding third party program?

Something like Ebay, Amazon?

I see that a lot of people are earning on Amazon.

Besides Adsense, Chitika also works out well but I have not tried that.

May 20, 2016 at 5:25 pm

@peachpurple,

i haven’t try ebay or amazon, for chitika i use chitika with my previous blog, but i only got impression not a single click. I might need to rearrange the ads placement i think.

as of now i’m planning to make new blog but i want to test some good adsense alternative with low requirement or even no requirement. I try to use some popup ads in my old blog but i remove them as soon as i find out that google consider popup as spam.

May 20, 2016 at 6:52 pm

@peachpurple earning or using it? Because I was using it, but there was no earnings. I applied for eBay ref program but they refused my application twice so I age up on that one.

I have Amazon for years and I never earned a cent with it.

@datepuhe I think that Chitika is click only and I am not sure if you can actually blend it with the content?

May 22, 2016 at 12:30 pm

@Rapid Blue Same here! I applied for ebay affiliate program but they rejected my application without even citing a reason. I am using amazon affiliate program on my sites, at hubpages and blogjob but never earned a cent from it till date.

I have used chitka too but the earnings are too low. Now I am using infolinks and adhitz but the results are not too encouraging.

June 6, 2016 at 10:36 am

It actually depends on each individual. Some find amazon associates best while others prefer chitika.

As for me I prefer revenue hits, but then some sites do not allow revenue hits

June 6, 2016 at 10:50 am

@Manasi  What is the minimum redemption amount at revenue hits? Have you had some payment from revenue hits? How has been your experience with it?

June 6, 2016 at 10:52 am

i have not been using revenue hits since the past few months but the last time i logged in the minimum redemption limit was $10 and they pay via paypal

June 6, 2016 at 12:36 pm

@ Manasi  Thanks for sharing! I will check it out. I am using infolinks at the present but that gives the site a cluttered look.

June 8, 2016 at 2:49 am

To be honest, i don’t really like infolinks. I think i would loose my reader if i use infolinks the same if i use some pop up ads network like popcash, popads, etc. I prefer banner ads network.

Recently i came across  the site call edomz, it seems the site had nice rate and the minimum payment is only $10. Anyone know about this site ?