Author Posts

December 8, 2017 at 11:36 pm

I wonder reading many articles on internet about taking confidence and the writer call confidence the key success but no write tell how to create confidence in self is the main question for everyone. Confidence is an abstract thing but has its own being within human soul.

I tell my respected readers how to create confidence within self. Keep in mind, confidence is the property of human soul and its key is right knowledge and nothing else. Lack of knowledge loses confidence at every step because he cannot face the critics’ question due to lack of logical knowledge.

The book we read just provide us information written by the writer but not knowledge. Knowledge is different than bookish information. For example if read in any book, why does the set in the west? it is just information but when someone will ponder over its philosophy and will understand its logic is called knowledge creates confidence within your self and from it human soul becomes happy.

Reading good logical books creates confidence within the soul of man as I recommend for my readers to read natural philosophy books it will boost your confidence within hours because it makes your soul full of true knowledge and its expression will be prominent on your face and fingers while taking to others at every forum.

March 6, 2018 at 3:49 am

Good point you got, but you clearly are trying to rate information as cheap and to me they are just the same in weight relevancy. Without information ain’t no knowledge but wisdom can exist without the help of such pillars. You should have talked about wisdom, I believe in wisdom.

March 22, 2018 at 9:12 pm

I don’t understand the relationship of the confidence to the soul. What I know about confidence is the will power to belief in yourself for you have that kind of attribute in yourself. Knowledge may influence the will of a person. Experience may also take its part. No knowledge, no experience, confidence may arise if the person is undaunted, courageous, and determined to do it according to his own volition or will.

March 22, 2018 at 11:04 pm

I get what you are trying to say here, that when you have knowledge then you will have confidence or you will be confident in whatever you do or say right? Actually knowledge is te key to everything that i agree. Many of us would do wrong things in life all because of lack of knowledge just like we read in the bible, my people periah for lack of knowledge so its imperative to have knowledge to get on in life makes a lot of difference.