Author Posts

March 13, 2017 at 4:19 pm

I managed to write 3 posts for 1 week last week and before. But it was kind of draining for my body and brain. And I think that’s one reason I just have to slow down on 1 post a day and more on the comment and the post. So it may be taking a lot of my time for now. I may have to try other ways to get engaging. For better I guess commenting is the best way to spend time here. And with forum posting it can earn too if you are consistent.

March 13, 2017 at 5:12 pm

@mahesh

True agree with what you say. Since yesterday I have posted three posts the last one about Indian music I just blogged it a few minutes ago. It takes around 1 hour for me to prepare a blog of more than 1200 words. I think a mix of different options it the right approach. One should not get fatigued by doing something. In my opinion infact we should enjoy our writing and see that we do not feel taxed.

March 14, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I just realized one thing here. That some of the times we have no ideas to write anything. And for that we just have to focus on commenting on post. We can also create threads. That way we don’t have to take some of the workload. Instead we just have to focus on the post comments and be natural. So newbies if spent time on these small things, they can get much better output from this site. Atleast that is what I think here.

March 14, 2017 at 2:57 pm

@mahesh

Very true. Continuing the thread of the articles already written can act as a revenue generator only thing is that the replies should be the the size of the ones which I make. As that earns you 20 points. As commenting after reading the posts or articles in the forums earns well this way. Someone who is not comfortable writing articles or one who is preoccupied with some other work too or one who is good at writing comments and also those who write posts all of them can use the comments section to create thread and continue the conversation as this is a good revenue generator.

If you observe some people have typed only one sentence in the comment if they are wanting to earn the comments or the posts should be of good quality and also have the right number of words to get maximum earnings. Also we get new ideas to write articles when we do this activity. That has worked well for me. Thanks for the input.