Author Posts

March 5, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Here are a few ways I found one can earn in Literacybase which I have been doing. There may be many other ways too by which you can earn if others would like to add please share the same as it will help Newbies.

1) Make new friends as it leads to more communication and writing opportunities, information sharing.

2) Form groups if you would like to handle and manage groups for that you should be writing articles in your groups too.

3) Write articles in groups having more members and get noticed by others as it is a way of indirect introduction.

4) Start commenting on articles written by others after going through their article and add valuable inputs and information which will enhance the article written and will thus help readers who read articles of Literacybase platform.

5) Share articles with friends on different online media and get paid too.

6) Share others articles with friends who may be interested in the topic in groups on facebook and other online platform.

7) Avoid arguments here, if you have difference of opinions point out the same in a polite way while listening to other views too.

8) Write articles in different groups joined and earn too. This at the same time allows you to get exposure too.

9) Write blogs and earn for that you have to send the post to Literacybase team for approval to be posted always try to add pictures which create value to the article.

10) One more place to earn is to share it on your face book page as a different group of people will be viewing the article and will appreciate it.

11) For your referrals to Literacybase you too earn 10 percent of the revenue earned by the referral you referred.

Write article which have depth in content. Neither are too long nor are too small and convey what you have in mind to the reader through your writing. As they say ‘The pen is mightier than the sword’. Enjoy your work and your writing. Focus on the quality and do not count the words.

Try being the first reader and do a critical evaluation yourself before the article goes to others. Make sure all spellings, typos and other such things are well taken care of. Let your pen do the talk for you. Best of luck to all the newbies.

There are many experienced writers here you can learn a lot from them of more ways to earn. Set a goal for this month till 25 and try to get at least USD 10 which is possible. If you try sincerely.   Hope this article is useful. If any other way of earning is there which other readers would like to share do share the same in the comments. Best wishes.

March 5, 2017 at 10:06 pm

If i share article on facebook and they view article how can i earn.

March 5, 2017 at 10:54 pm

When they like or read or share your article with others it will come to you. But it has to be genuine as there is a check on what is going on by Literacy base. The article has to be written on this site and shared from here to others. And all this process should be genuine and not spamming.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Krishna Kumar.

March 5, 2017 at 11:41 pm

I have shared my three articles so far but my earning is not increased why

March 6, 2017 at 12:02 am

I am a newbie here. Nice and informative article.

March 6, 2017 at 9:34 am

I am confuse with #8 and #9. Could you please elaborate further the difference between an “article” written in the different groups compare to a “blog” which has to be sent to the LiteracyBase team for approval?

I’m assuming when you use the word “article” you meant “comments” on the blog post?

March 6, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Manasha

Hello. I see that you have only written six comments till now. The size of the comments should be around 300 words for earning 10 points and more than 500 for earning more say around 20 points. If you have written the articles in the blog section it will have to be sent to literacybase approval team there the same will be checked and if found worth accepting will be okayed by the team once it gets published you will be paid. While articles in the forum section get paid instantly and it has to be written in one of the groups of which you are a member or it can be in your group which you have formed.

If you write comments which are useful to readers based on the article under which it is being discussed it will reflect well on your writing skills and information being provided or received by you. If you write one liner or two liner comments you will not earn much. So write content wherever you write which is useful and adds value to the topic discussed. Where we are commenting. For your information an comment of the size which I wrote will fetch you around 20 points. Hope this answers your question. Best of luck.

March 6, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Sambit,

Thank you for the information. I am happy the article is of use to newbies whom it is mainly targeted and written. Please keep checking this article as others also will add information and queries too will be answered which may be of use to you too. Best wish and regards.

March 6, 2017 at 3:18 pm

josie_

Hello. You have asked a good question. Here comments are a different source of earning it can be done both in the blogs and groups of forums section. While you can write posts or articles in the blogs that is the second part. The third one which I was calling as articles are the one I usually write in my group which you have read and responded. The comments when made this particular article will reflect in the forum sections in the list with similar others on which debates and discussions are taking place. Hope my information is clear.

To all the newbies write more and maintain good quality content in the articles and comments. One more difference between a article written in a blog and one written in the groups and reflected in the forum is that the blog will have to be sent to Literacybase approval team which will check the article and if found of quality will post it and payment amount will be received as decided by the approval team. While the one written in groups needs no approval and payment is instant no doubt payment may be a bit small compared to a blog. But it is instant payment. Hope your doubt is clarified. Best of luck in your writing career.

March 6, 2017 at 10:48 pm

One more interesting way is to continue threads of communication which are taking place by the participation of different news members in this way if new members too participate and add inputs or raise questions which they may have or would want to know this will enable a reply and allow the thread of communication to continue and members to keep earning too. So the important thing is keep the thread of communication taking place going and get information you need and also earn too. I was thinking how to help newbies earn. So this is one more way to do that.

March 6, 2017 at 10:52 pm

As far as I know

Do follow the basic

do make friends, read their work and in turn they would do

promote your posts everywhere online

Cultivate the habit of logging in daily

Please add if I missed any

March 6, 2017 at 11:18 pm

@ Manasha,

What you have written in the comments are all correct. Please also increase  the size of your comments with content to around more than five hundred words. I replied to your comment in the plastics article you can give a  reply and earn too. This is an opportunity for you to earn too. One more earning opportunity daily is if you close the computer and login after sometime fresh you get a point so every time one does that they get a point too.

Write at least ten comments to fifteen comments on different articles after reading them well. If you are able to do more it is very good for you. Start writing articles of your interest in Knowledge is Power Use It Wisely and other groups too and become famous.

That way you will be familiar to many writers too and you too will be known by them which is a good thing for you as a writer.  There are many more ways to know which even I am coming to know and will share with you people on coming to know of them so that you too can earn well. Best wishes and regards.

March 11, 2017 at 10:47 pm

One more way to earn which I have been doing since last week which I would like to inform newbies about is that you can earn by commenting on blog posts and even on topics which are there written by different writers which have not generated any interest due to some reason or the other. Here what I liked is as usually I like to read the article before commenting, I have learnt many new things like judging how a post is good or not.

It does not have to be that a blog post or article in the forum has to be trending  to be commented upon. We can also add inputs to the articles which have been written by the writers and add value to their article and earn too. It is a way of helping others like us who are also here aspiring to be a good writer and earn some money too in the process.

It serves many purposes as the rotation of the article due to comments also increases and this particular site also will generate traction. Hope this input helps and gives some more ideas to friends. I will share more details whenever I come to know about the same with you.

March 13, 2017 at 10:16 am

A nice initiative….:)

March 13, 2017 at 3:12 pm

@Lakhi

Thank you.