Author Posts

February 25, 2017 at 11:38 pm

We have heard name of war which is known as War Of Troy .This war is very famous  in Greek history and put a great impact on ancient culture. Thousand years ago there were many city states in Greek.They had a large number of wars between them for power.In those city states most powerful was sparta. His main enemy was Troy  which was a great place of trade through sea. Both were fighting each other for several years. But no one won.But the time of Troy falling. A brain power was used.That was a wooden horse.Greeks made a horse of wood and hide some solders between that. In the night  they opened  the gate of Troy. All Greeks soiled enters and killed a mass destruction. They put on fire the whole city. From that day it is proved that mind power is great.

February 25, 2017 at 11:53 pm

I think I remember watching this explainer video on YouTube on trojan horse. It was a nice story on how the city was invaded using the horse. I wonder how the real story went for the trojan horse.

February 26, 2017 at 12:02 am

Yes this story tells about use and importance of brain power.If mind power was not used then war was not would be won.That wooden horse became so famous that he was known as Trojan horse.

February 26, 2017 at 12:28 am

I guess the story of how greeks destroyed their own ship before going to Troy was also worth reading. Though I am kind of skeptical on how much of those stories are true.

February 26, 2017 at 2:39 pm

There are many interesting events in Greek history and mythology, this is one of them.Yes it is an interesting ploy applied to enter the enemies ranks and win the war. Whether it is true or not one has to speculate. But my take on this is something of that sort has happened at that time may be on a smaller scale.

Later as historians and story writers recorded the incident they would have written the same as it is or most probably inflated the story a bit as it should suit the writing needs to describing things and events in those times. All in all a interesting strategy adopted by one group to win over the opponent. I have not come across something similar to this in history till date. A great topic to debate.

February 26, 2017 at 3:54 pm

I think that this is probably true. It would be interesting to see what historical and archaelogical evidence backs this up.

February 26, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Greek Myths are powerful all schools worldwide study them part of literature subjects.Without Greeks, we would never have Mathematics,Physics, Science, Medicine, Sports, Politics and more.That is why born a great Olympiad and all due to us through Greeks. They are great in artworks they based all in nudity to get the exactness of the measurements of their artworks. Cheers to the Greek people in the Ancient Greek history.