Author Posts

April 3, 2017 at 3:29 pm

How much you can set on the net, or using the net without hurting your eyes?

the doctor tole me  20 minutes for fun, and if it is for work then i need to set not more than 46 minutes, but more will make your eyes dry and red and more issues with your eyes.

Do you agree?

April 21, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Good morning,

I would say you can stay 15 minutes for fun and then leave away from the laptop or ipad or anything like

April 22, 2017 at 8:48 pm

In the past i used to say more than 15 minutes, but after the doctor told me that i have dry eyes and that is happen for many reasons some are reading too a lot, or setting in front of the tv and pc for long time too.

so now I set 10 minute at times and at times i set 30 minutes and take break

April 23, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I think 2 hours is the healthy time to spend on the internet. Any time more than that is not going to be good at all. Most of the people who spend that much time are going to get into trouble. For example, 5 or more hours are not good and with too much bad stuff into the net, it can be really hard. I think those who work in IT sector get affected the most with the internet. And they need to spend outside computer these days. I think those who want to spend their healthy time then they should spend that in some park or garden.

April 23, 2017 at 7:28 pm

due to eye irritation, went to the doctor and with eyes examination the docor told me that due to setting too much time online there is dryness and i need to use eye drops

he told us also that we should use pc not more than 1 hour

take 15 minutes break them consume the work on your laptop or pc

sometimes i do that and reaaly at times i forget to do that

April 24, 2017 at 12:21 am

I think after few minutes it is healthy to walk away from computer. But with mobile walking away from the device is not easy. And this makes you wonder what can be done in such stage in order to get control over the device addiction. I am thinking of limiting addiction first then I can control the internet time. I think I make money off internet this makes it harder for me not to rely on it. So yeah some of the time taking time off the screen is required.

April 24, 2017 at 1:17 pm

You can not walk every few times from the pc, I try to make it 30minuts, if i achived that its great

and I wish to find work and set less online, jobs online are not enough to spend for family and kids.

at least the good side that I am free to travel now, but i go home i have to find twork and that is it, no more setting home, partners has to help each other

April 24, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I am doing it for 15 minutes these days at home. And it does work out that way. But at workplace, I have to sit there like for hours. And it is not easy that way. It just keeps on adding some of the time. So I want to find out if there is any other way I can minimize the amount of the time being spent. For family time it can be hard too. But some of the time online time has to be controlled in order for this to work out. Many of my friends have that sort of issue. And I wish to change that sooner or later.

April 25, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I do 30 to 40 minutes at pc then go 30 then an hour its really hard to remember and sometiems when you are writing something intersting also the idea is there you feel it is hard to go and forget it

but when i remember i do set about 30 minutes, do you have any eyes problems since you are doing this plan for your internet