Author Posts

March 13, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Beauty is not a guarantee to marriage. Falling sick does not mean you are about to die. Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity. Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury. Sleeping on an expensive bed does not bring you sound sleep. Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you gonna reach where you are going. Wearing best clothes does not mean they are fitting you. Owning a family doctor does not guarantee permanent health. Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom. Marrying a rich guy does not guarantee happy marriage. Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct. Whatever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake and temporal. He who builds without God is building for nothing ; and he who watches over a city without God, watches in vain. Not everything is possible with men, yet everything is possible with God.

March 13, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Man will always disappoint you but God will never do that. Never you put your hope in man, but God only. The sayings are endless. You can achieve a lot through God only, human beings will always betray you. My driver recently resigned thinking he was punishing me, but I tell you, I was a lot happier when the letter came in. I had done a lot for him, but he let me down. I’m happier and stronger and I have learnt that human beings will always fail you.

March 13, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Yes, true there are so many broken marriages therefore not a guarantee that beauty can stick marriage together, Things if hard cannot be achieve alone but if not no reason why can’t. There are many helpful tips to smart and wise despite aloe. People abroad prefer to be alone and they are happy with that decision.

March 14, 2017 at 12:31 am

😰A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn’t prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, ‘despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong’. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn’t have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not “complete” to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. God is good and perfect!!

•   My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude.  When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say?  Do you praise God? Do you blame the Satan?  A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf.  Just sit down and say, Today , I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends.  Above all, I am thankful that I have God in my life .  Be blessed and don’t be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don’t know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulation) so thank God for what you have.  “Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With God’s grace.   Touch someones life with this message if God is for us, who can be against us?.

March 14, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I think a lot of people are born without parents. And many of them continue to be alone. Apart from god, I don’t think they have anyone around. So I am guessing that people can do a lot of things alone. It just needs a leap of faith. And people just have to trust their own intuition and work on the things. If they can do these small things, then surely it just works out on it’s own. Most of the time people feel that working alone can solve problems but often it does not. But sometimes we just have no choice.

March 14, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Wow well written. I live this peace you have truly nailed it. Sometimes we do things in life thinking its because of our own efforts and abilities that we have what we have or we are where we are. But that’s not it without God there is nothing that we can do. God makes all things possible all the things we may acquire in rhis life are all vanity but most of us don’t see that part. We forgwt that one day all this things will come to pass, we will leave th3m all behind. Its amazing how everyone runs around just to acquire wealth and fo4get to thank God for th3 life that he has given us. Thanks for sharing. Thats a good awakening that we need to realize and not take things for granted.