Author Posts

June 26, 2016 at 10:56 am

I had clicked on that friend request for @support which is still pending. Every site that I am on encourages users to include Admin in their friends group.

I want to know why it is not accepted here.

June 26, 2016 at 11:32 am

@bestwriter  Mine friend request is still pending too! May be @support doesn’t want to befriend us 😀

June 26, 2016 at 11:41 am

I think it must the glitch again.

Did you send “Contact” message?

I did for my posts error too.

Hope to hear their respond

June 26, 2016 at 12:34 pm

I also have a pending friend request for support. I think it might be helpful if those requests were accepted, so we can see notifications when there are comments or posts from the staff.

June 26, 2016 at 1:16 pm

@ruby3881 @shaloo walia  @peachpurple

It is beneficial if we are able to keep a tab on @support‘s activity.

June 26, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I have also requested for @support friendship, but as of this writing he or she hasn’t granted it. Well, do respect his or her decision for that matter. I know support is very active here. He/she doesn’t want to be disturbed. He/she doesn’t want his/her task be affected. Therefore, we should respect that decision for not accepting our friendship’s request.

June 26, 2016 at 3:53 pm

@nakitakona13 It is not the question of disturbing Admin but being in the loop which is essential for users to be in.

June 26, 2016 at 3:59 pm

@bestwriter, well, whatever it is my point is due respect to @support‘s decision. You are talking about @admin, I haven’t tried to request friendship with the admin. I will try if it would be accepted. What do you think?

June 26, 2016 at 4:02 pm

@nakitakona13  I am sorry I confused you. I actually meant support as I do not know if there is Admin here per se.

June 26, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Eventually I think still accept a friend request in a day, but perhaps now is too busy to make us new pleasure.

Anyway sons must respect the right thing and keep in mind however that this site is pretty serious, even if we cannot answer you want us or not give us permission when we ask.

June 26, 2016 at 5:20 pm

There is an admin here, @bestwriter but he isn’t as active as @support.

June 26, 2016 at 5:48 pm

@nakitakona13  I have not come across any Admin here. Have you? Do they have a profile of their own just like support?

June 27, 2016 at 11:07 am

@bestwriter, yes @admin has his own profile, just anyone of us here. However, he is seldom visiting this site. For all we know, there are probably a lot of moderators here, not only @support. To satisfy your curiosity, here’s the screenshot of admin’s profile:

admin profile

June 27, 2016 at 12:20 pm

i have not sent a request yet to them. so i have no idea how many days it takes to get the request approved from them

June 27, 2016 at 1:45 pm

@nakitakona13  Thanks for doing the search. I notice it is over a month that Admin has been here.