Author Posts

September 26, 2016 at 9:21 am

@suny  What do you mean by button is not working. I mean when I click on contact from top bar, I am redirecting to contact us page. Though I haven’t tried out filling the form for any query. Do you mean after that page we can’t submit our queries. Or above button is not working for you. Because I am getting contact us page, though in past I was’t getting it at all. 

September 26, 2016 at 9:31 am

@ naruto100 Literacy base is only the front of the main site. I could see the main site behind its face in the beginning but that is no more visible to me so I have a bit confused. Yes I can open the contact form but I cannot see the details of the company which were available earlier.

September 26, 2016 at 9:43 am

@suny  Okay so you were saying about site related information. Yes even I don’t able to find out those information here. Actually I never tried it too. Contact us working fine. I guess contact link in footer is also not working or disabled. Do you have any query to ask to them? Or you are seeking for this information generally. I mean till they are paying I won’t mind if I am not getting any information like that.

September 26, 2016 at 10:12 am

This is what the user is following to check those who get their payment, to check those who haven’t theirs, and anything about money for that matter. Those who are consistent in writing here and have the patience and the perseverance to overcome any shortcomings or whatever are always happy and proud to show their proof of payment. Other are even bragging it that they do it many times without letup. Other are simply under the limelight. They do receive theirs but they keep remain in silent.

September 26, 2016 at 10:47 am

My cravings right now is to feel what are you feeling right now, the happiness. I have not yet experience and tried redeeming in Literacy Base but I think its my activity that pending me. I need to exert more effort so that I can redeem and experience the happiness of receiving the payout. Hope I can make it also. Anyway, congratulations to you.

September 26, 2016 at 11:46 am

@nakitakona13 that is true for every site and not this one only. I have already received maximum number of payments from this site so there is nothing to brag about. I cannot see the site details any more so what is wrong if I express my views. Thank you for your insightful thought.

September 26, 2016 at 2:13 pm

There is nothing to worry about @sunil. I know you’re telling the truth and you’re not bragging about. I know how you work for I’ve been to several sites where you’re also a member. I am pointing this out for there are some members or users who are new to the site and then he or she is showing off but in the long he or she is the worst critique of the said site when he or she is not paid on time. I think you have encountered that kind of person too. Don’t you?

September 26, 2016 at 9:51 pm

@ suny  I didn’t know that contact button isn’t working. Something isn’t right for sure. Even I am going to wait and watch now considering that my fifth post has also been rejected.

September 26, 2016 at 11:27 pm

hey congrats. such news bring lot’s of comfort to us beginners who haven’t been able so far to reach the minimum amount. anyway this motivates me to be more active and hopefully earn more

September 26, 2016 at 11:54 pm

@ alina All the best to you!

September 27, 2016 at 6:00 am

@suny  We have to participate for this site to survive. It is a paying site. You can send private message to @support and they will attend to your message.

Hope you will keep writing.  I am doing my bit.

September 27, 2016 at 6:02 am

@alina  We have to participate for this site to survive as this is one of the very few sites that pay. They have many areas where one can post and earn.

September 27, 2016 at 6:08 am

@shaloo walia That indeed is bad news. Why have they rejected your blog?

September 27, 2016 at 6:16 am

@superd  You are right about participation. If you participate you will see results. @suny is active and so he gets paid every time. I got mine thrice but missed the fourth one and that will come this time.

September 27, 2016 at 6:20 am

@suny  I just tested ‘contact’ and it is working now.

contactpageLB