Author Posts

September 11, 2016 at 8:40 am

It was not easy to reach my 4th successive payment in LB but I made it and they sent it right on time. I have the PayPal notification sitting right here in email reading “LiteracyBase sent you $11.00 USD”. Thank you LB, I will try to make it 5th in a row although it will be an uphill task this time around. Share your pay proof guys 🙂

September 11, 2016 at 9:25 am

@ suny  That’s cool. Congrats for your payment. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to reach to payout last month. I am still on half way. Lately I am not active here more, or may be I don’t get time for it because of more work load. But I will try to complete it for this month. Congrats to all who got their payments.

September 11, 2016 at 11:41 am

congrats to you.

I just got mine to , 11 sept, very happy even though my earning is smaller than yours, but am happy.

I am glad that LB still pays us on the dot.

Hope that everyone is being paid

September 11, 2016 at 11:54 am

@suny. That is a great achievement. Congrats. Not many got in in August.

September 11, 2016 at 12:17 pm

@bestwriter I have not written a post in last 15 days since my last few 300+ words posts attracted at an average of 10-12 cents. It was a great put off for me. I have many posts ready but not feeling like posting them. Maybe, I will post them all in one go.

September 11, 2016 at 2:06 pm

@ suny  @ peachpurple congrats to both of you! It was a pleasant surprise to see the payment email in the morning and that too on time. LB has been consistent in paying timely. Here’s my payment proof:

Untitled

September 11, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@suny I am also not very regular in posting this month. Late approval of posts and just 15 cents for my 500 words post on meditation put me off too. I am far behind the minimum redemption but guess I have to be regular if I want to get paid next month too.

September 11, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@suny  All of us at some point get frustrated here in that when our  expectations are not  met with. The consolation is no one is spared  😀  So get going and post those Blogs that are waiting to be showcased.

I too will no longer bother if my blogs get delayed. What I have noticed is the last lot has been approved all together and one has got 22 cents – a rare thing for me.

September 23, 2016 at 10:12 pm

@bestwriter  I just noticed that there are just three payment proofs for August. Does that mean that only me, @ suny and @ peachpurple got paid? And going by the delays in post approvals, it seems that this month is not going to be any different. The ones who missed getting paid in August will reach redemption amount in September while the others will not…all thanks to the delay tactics!

September 24, 2016 at 12:37 am

Congratulations to all those who ha e manged to get to their layouts and received their payments. I am working towards mine still have a long way to go but am hoping I will be able to make it on time wish me luck.

September 24, 2016 at 10:56 am

@ shaloo walia  I missed it on last month. I am near to payout now, but still it looks hard to me to reach there. Hope I will able to reach there before end of this month. I don’t want to lose my track for this month. But still I am not sure if I will reach it. I was too much travelling this month and due to offline work load I wasn’t able to work well on any online sites this month. Otherwise I could have reach to payment threshold here for till now..

September 25, 2016 at 11:34 am

@suny, congrats, at least you were able to reach the payout here. yes, you are right, it takes many efforts to reach that amount. That is very small money, but it will become big when payments accumulate in pay pal. I hope to know LB to send thru pay pal my earning redeemed this month.

September 25, 2016 at 12:33 pm

I am glad to hear of payments. Best of luck to all.

September 25, 2016 at 8:44 pm

@naruto100  I am going to miss it this month. The approvals of posts have been so slow. The four posts I had submitted here have been rejected after a week citing plagiarized content as the reason. I don’t believe this…all four have been rejected!

September 26, 2016 at 9:18 am

The worst thing is that the contact us button is not working so I have stopped writing and posting here unless I know the actual scene.