Author Posts

September 9, 2016 at 1:54 pm

This user has written 23 comments all of which are plagiarised. The shocking thing is while our innocent comments await moderation all 23 comments have been approved. Here is the link

http://172.104.9.193/stay-productive-journey/

I have alerted @support about it.

September 9, 2016 at 3:17 pm

@bestwriter, wow what a news, unfairness to us writing religiously, effortlessly and her comes this info from you plagiarized article being published here. Where is justice. That is unfair to everyone here. This person may have just laughed of his/ her successful cheat.He/ she received a pay posts not theirs.What a shame.

September 9, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Just I like I just came from this user, its good you have already alerted the admin regarding this matter. Its really hard when someone is making nuisance here because it also affects our mode. Hope the admin will make an immediate action regarding this matter

September 9, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Thanks for your alertness. Yesterday, I had noticed that there was a plagiarized post. He quoted verbatim the Bible verses and copy-pasted the entire Bible study for that day. I had copied the link and also the original link of the post and sent it to “contact” facility. I haven’t checked yet his post if it has been removed by the @admin or the @support. I have noticed lately that they’re beginning to spam this site with their dirty tricks. Let’s be on guard.

t c

September 9, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Here’s the link of the plagiarized post which I noticed last night.

http://172.104.9.193/groups/answered-prayers/forum/topic/open-heaven/

and here’s the original post:

http://www.openheavensdaily.com/2016/09/open-heavens-tuesday-6-september-2016.html

I don’t know if the @admin and @support have taken action with this plagiarized works. It seems that nobody is taking any actions with this thing. This would lead to the downfall of LB. Many would be using this and many would be paid for such fraudulent act. What’s wrong with LB? It never acts on this.

September 9, 2016 at 7:37 pm

nakitakona13 ~ Thanks for mentioning Please check my public message updates. I like this site. Took a deep breath and decided to take a chance and go direct. Hoping the problem gets corrected immediately. I posted to my own wall because I don’t want others to take responsibility for my words and actions. CC: bestwriter

September 9, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Wow!   I mean I can understand if in 2014 you posted an item about Queen Victoria and then re read it, fix it up..(after all your writing ability has to improve over time…right?) add some new facts, or change the focus, and publish it, (cause that’s not plagiarism) and just cut and paste.

September 10, 2016 at 7:12 am

@Nakitakona 13 Admin have not only removed those comments but the user’s account has been deleted.  Support sent me a message appreciating my action.

September 11, 2016 at 1:57 am

YAY! Kudos to the Admin and Support people for getting right on it. However, would be nice if people would stop visiting sites and creating unnecessary extra work for other people to have to do. Just sayin’.

September 11, 2016 at 3:23 am

I once found a short story I had written on another site under another name and nearly fell off my chair.  I was so upset I wrote a garbled message and thank goodness I had the sense to get up and take a breath and then rewrite the message.

September 13, 2016 at 4:22 am

It must have been taken care of, because I did not see anything, or I don’t know where to look.  I am new and still learning the site.

September 13, 2016 at 5:14 am

@Teresa Trotter   The account itself has been deleted and all their comments removed too.