Author Posts

September 30, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I had to search for the redeem option as I had missed my August redemption. Found it finally and now I an  waiting for payment.

September 30, 2016 at 5:32 pm

@bestwriter Congrats. I am slightly above $8 and hope to redeem in October.

So we have to redeem on 30th to get our money in next month?

And by what date do you usually receive it?

September 30, 2016 at 6:09 pm

@dawnwriter  We have to redeem by the end of the month and we are paid any time after the 10th of the following month.

September 30, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Yay, I also made it for this month’s payouts 🙂 At this rate I am going with my online sites, I don’t think I’d qualify for next month, though. Haven’t posted anything new the past days and so far, just trying to be slightly active with the forums to somehow, make up for it.

September 30, 2016 at 7:06 pm

My jealous on you because I missed my first payout for this month. The reason, I did not reach the minimum amount for redemption. Oh well, this should be my first payment if I made the cut. Its only, I am still familiarizing literacy base so I guess I can make it by October and hope to double it, or maybe triple it. How I wish. Anyway, congratulations to you and hope you can still make it next month. Happy for you.

September 30, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Wow @bestwriter that is a great news. So how much did you cashout?

September 30, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Even I need to be more active but I can do it more on the weekends only.

September 30, 2016 at 10:38 pm

It’s nice to know that you have reached your redemption time. I know it feels so good to be able to redeem for the hard work that you have put in. It’s sad that I won’t be able to make it today because I still have a long way to go. Does it mean that when you reach your 10$ by mid month you have to wait to the end of the month?  So you can redeem even if it’s 15$? Or you just redeem the 10$. Could someone clarify that for me for those of you who have redeemed before how does it go.

October 1, 2016 at 8:54 am

@Anitah Gimase  Good to hear that. This is my fourth redemption. I missed the August redemption – was busy at TinyCent and also approvals here were delayed.

October 1, 2016 at 8:58 am

@PEEUSH TRIKA

One needs to be active to reap rewards  🙂  It was 13 plus

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  bestwriter.

October 1, 2016 at 9:01 am

@cessy08  I will be active here and hope to get  redemption this month as well.

October 1, 2016 at 9:03 am

@superd  The first one takes longer. This is my fourth

October 1, 2016 at 9:05 am

@ bestwriter  congrats dear! I missed this month as I have stopped writing here after so many delays in approvals. I am at $7 now and so would redeem next month even if I don’t write a single post.

October 1, 2016 at 9:42 am

@shallo walia  Thanks.  I see promise at LB and so will keep posting.