Author Posts

May 10, 2016 at 4:06 am

I read this question from @dawnwriter . I went and checked it out how we can do that, and found this. I just think it would be nice to share this with others, as it might interest others as well. If you know another way, do let me know too. Thanks.

1. Click on Blog menu on top, then it will list out all the blog posts there.

2. Click on the author’s name, and it will show all the posts published by this member.

You can also access the page via this URL, this is mine: http://172.104.9.193/author/kaka135/

You can just replace the username at the back to go to the blog posts page for that particular member. I think this is also an easy way to access to our own blog posts too.

Same concept applies to category as well. If you would like to read posts from a particular category, just click on the category on any blog post. It will bring you to a list of posts that are parked under that category.

This is the URL for About LiteracyBase category: http://172.104.9.193/category/about-literacybase/

May 10, 2016 at 4:14 am

Very nice and useful  info @kaka135

You are just awesome!

I actually try to find the way to do that because i know several members in here and love their previous  works so i plan to check did they post something in here and  i want to promote  their post through  sharing site.

And you just post it. Once again, many thanks 🙂

May 10, 2016 at 4:30 am

@haraka Thanks for the compliment. I actually haven’t really spend time to explore the blog posts yet, I am still very much in the forums now. I just found dawnwriter asked about that on the profile status, so I was just interested to find it out.

I am glad to know this is at least helpful to you. 🙂

May 11, 2016 at 6:21 am

wow @kaka135 talking about a very useful member of the site!! I love you!! I don’t know that, and I do not have time to learn it too since you know I am tired already even I haven’t started anything. I would be surprised you will able to cash out this week, you are working hard on this site! Now I have a person that will try to get paid in here. Keep working hard and please keep on inspiring us.

May 11, 2016 at 6:33 pm

@grecy095 Thanks for your love! 🙂

I was just interested to find it out, and think it might be useful for others as well. Sometimes I think I am just too busybody, but this can be helpful for someone too. 😀

I wish I can spend more time here and be able to cash out very soon, so I can announce that LiteracyBase pays, and this will certainly give confidence to others. But, I think I will need to stop working hard here and work harder on my software project, as it’s been neglected for quite some time, though I have been working on it daily too, I am pulled to this site very often. 😀

Hope you will find a way to cheer up yourself soon! 🙂

May 12, 2016 at 2:35 am

I wish you able to pushed both sissy. Of course, I want you to get paid in here but it is a tedious work for sure. I think you need to prioritize what is getting behind. Finish what you want to finish first. I hope it is still good for you to be busy because I found out that you are pregnant and getting to deliver that angel after 14 days. I will pray for the safe delivery!

Yes, I am hoping to find something that will cheer me up. There is really not something that will make me get back to my real self but I am trying for this one. Or maybe because I am busy with Humanatic. I will not able to do this again once I start working next week.

@kaka135 oops forgot to tag you.

September 2, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Thanks for sharing this points it will actually help, at least that way you don’t have to keep going back to the main menu to be able to access the posts of everyone. As for me i click on the forum page then from down there when you scroll your able to move to other pages to be able to view other posts then they come on automatically as you choose which ones to reply too

September 2, 2016 at 9:51 pm

I read those posts that are published for the day itself.

You can see the list of your right hand side or under ALL Posts under BLOG

However, not all the posts are my cup of tea.

hence, I tend to skip those posts, killer titles would be better.

September 3, 2016 at 6:22 am

@ Lee Ka, Very nice info, but sad others do not reply a post. I have read many posts here, but I noticed that they do bot read others post. They only want us to do the favor for them without a return of our kind visit, comment and interact.After that observation, I no longer desire to read posts, useless. Though there is equivalent of few cents, but what is important is camaraderie and teamwork, very unfair, right?

September 3, 2016 at 7:07 am

This sure helps, its really hard to familiarize things when you are just starting and that includes Literacybase. Its really helpful to read this kind of message. Thanks.

September 3, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I agree with you, most writers/authors do not reply anymore.

I get sick and tired of commenting too.

But if don’t comment, I don’t earn extra cents besides sharing my post url at share media sites

Anyone has good ideas?

September 4, 2016 at 3:10 pm

@lovern Sorry to know that you are feeling disappointed with that. I have to confess I did not spend much time reading the posts too. I would love to, but I just can’t find enough time to do everything I want to. Perhaps many of us are having too much on our plates. I do not know why I always prefer to spend more time on forums when I visit LB rather than the blog, though I might earn better writing a post than a comment here. 🙂

@superd You are welcome. It always takes time to learn something new, moreover LiteracyBase is not similar to other sites, so I did take some time to figure things out when I first joined too.

@peachpurple I am sorry if I am the writer that does not reply. 😛

I have not been visiting LB for quite some time, and every time I visited the site, I only managed to write one or two comments in the forum as the video ads really slowed down my computer. I am now starting to check my notifications. 😀

September 4, 2016 at 4:46 pm

@ Lee ka, it’s okay, anyway, it is others post. Me too, I prefer to be dropping immediately in forum every time I visit LB. It is so tiresome waiting for a blog to be approved. For almost 2 months now, I no longer write blogs, so disgusting and irritating waiting f0r nothing.I might write many blogs when I feel like to submit. Though I already had submitted some and approved, but, I really do not feel to write now.I just want here in forum hehehehe.