Author Posts

September 13, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Lets just say I commit another mistake in my post and I wanted to edit some of it in my ‘awaiting approval’ article. The problem, I cannot find an edit button or feature for me to do it. There must be some way to do it, can you please educate me about this?

September 13, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@superd  There is neither a delete nor an edit option for blogs that are awaiting approval. If you want changes made then you should write to Support.

September 13, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Okay, so this answer why I can’t find the delete or edit option for the post articles. I just hope there will be an option for this because I think this is necessary for the writers to edit their post especially when necessary.

September 13, 2016 at 4:42 pm

This is a long issue already. Nobody could edit his post once it is already submitted or in draft status. What are you going to do is to repost it with your edited item or items? The moderator will just delete the old post. I know they’re reading it and they even edit your post. If they know that it is a duplicate they’re going to compare it to find out why it is submitted twice. Or they may send you a private message, informing that you have a duplicate post.

I think this clarifies the issue. Or if you could even send LB a private message telling them that you have a duplicate post or you want to edit your submitted post waiting for approval.

September 13, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Yes, this has been the so long issue, and not even explained by admin the reason why they cannot provide the bloggers request.There are so many things here that need immediate attention.But  for the mean time and for being here, let us just enjoy sharing our  sentiments and look forward for  better life here.

September 13, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Long issue or not but maybe because I’m just still in the newbie category and not long been here so there are just so many things needed to clarify. Thanks because its just so informative from you.  We cannot edit but we can repost it so the previous one will be deleted. But I think LB should have their round table discussion now whether or not to add edit option in the waiting list posts.

September 13, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Who knows, maybe they are discussing it now. The program might be in the process of writing so that it can be easy for us to handle or manage our post here. I’m in favor for an option of edit button.

September 15, 2016 at 11:25 am

I realized the expectation of  above par standard of literacy in this site. I’m challenged by it. I love it! But, journalists, hobbyists and editors are humans too. We make atrocious mistakes.  Journalism pride gets stumped.  Mistakes are horrible, atrocious and deplorable to hard working writers of all trades (Boy! I hate that word). Mistakes are like the end of the world to me!

Of course, hyperbole always comes in handy when I what something to be done immediately on this writing site called, LiteracyBase. Call me a spoiled brat.

So, where’s the EDIT button? 🙂 Please?

September 15, 2016 at 12:01 pm

@ WYZDAT MRS JOSH  There’s no edit button 🙁

September 15, 2016 at 1:53 pm

None, no edit button for us ( this is what I learned from the responses), so what supposed we should do, well we can ask admin to consider this very useful button, second, proofreading our article before posting.

September 15, 2016 at 3:21 pm

* Edit: Of course, hyperbole always comes in handy when I want something to be done immediately on this writing site called, LiteracyBase. Call me a spoiled brat.

So, where’s the EDIT button? Please?

September 15, 2016 at 8:01 pm

yeah, nobody can edit the post, whether approved or still pending.

But you can request admin to help you out by going to CONTACT

Give him your reasons and which part to edit.

I did that for my featured image

September 16, 2016 at 7:32 pm

I think this is the best thing to do because we cannot yet do it on our own. Editing may be important but I guess we need to wait a little for more until admin can decide to allow us to edit our own post.