Author Posts

June 11, 2016 at 10:07 am

I have a question regarding referral links. Can we share our referral links either in articles we publish on Literacy base or even on the forums? Any one has any idea about this?

June 11, 2016 at 10:32 am

The answer is yes.  A few writers have already done that.

I think you have to promote in as many places as possible to get more referrals.

It is hard to earn from referrals.

June 11, 2016 at 10:39 am

@manasi/

yes, you can

I had seen several professional writers here inserting their referral link in their posts.

So, I follow suit too.

June 11, 2016 at 10:49 am

ok thanks a lot @scheng1 and @peachpurple

@peachpurple you are referring to writers from this site only i.e. share referral links on their Literacy base articles? just clarifying it

June 11, 2016 at 11:12 am

you have to share your referral link in as many places as possible.

How else are you going to get referrals if you do not share.

I have 5 referrals now, but they are not active.  I think only one is active, and that is for forum discussion only.

The problem is I do not know where they come from and who they are.

Anyway I have earned half a cent from their activities recently.

June 11, 2016 at 11:42 am

@scheng1 I get a regular amount of passive income from the referred visitors, which also comes from those same links. But yes, as far as the referred members are concerned it is slow going. It needs to be an active member, for the earnings to come in.

June 11, 2016 at 7:19 pm

@ruby3881 Exactly.  One active referral will give us a consistent income.

If the referral can make it to cash out every month, we will get a dollar for doing nothing already.

June 11, 2016 at 7:36 pm

I am looking forward on that to making referral work. I want to make an experiment for that for I have not done yet. If I do, nobody has responded. If they do, no one becomes active. By the way, our referral link is found on our profile’s page? For the information of everybody, we’re discussing LiteracyBase on the other site which I belong. We’re sharing our experience here and they do post their first payment here. They do now convince that LB is legitimate and it is paying with no any fanfare.

June 11, 2016 at 7:58 pm

@nakitakona13  We have to wait for more enhancements so that we know who our referrals are, and whether they are active or not.

i think if we can get one active referral, that is very good already.

We may get in 10 of them, and only one is active or none is active.

June 11, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Hmm, it’s interesting to know here that is allowed. I was almost certain it is not before I read this topic.

Referrals are a great passive income in every website, but many places, like forums and other writing sites don’t allow their users to place those. I’m quite certain I recently read something about the referral links in LiteracyBase, in their FAQ section. They say links are not allowed unless they are from a good source or something like that.

June 12, 2016 at 6:10 am

Just to be clear, we can share referral links of our Literacy Base account and not our referral links from the other site. We should not put our referral links from the other sites because it looks like LB will become the middle site to promote it. Let us promote it somewhere else instead. Keep sharing your LB referral link and I hope those members that had got paid recently will able to share their payment proof online and share it with other’s instead, allowing them to use this to promote the site. The more the merrier!!

June 12, 2016 at 1:23 pm

@ruby3881/

may I ask you a question?

I would like to know which is my referral link

At MY Profile, I saw my referral  link is :

http://172.104.9.193/?mref=peachpurple

However, when I insert this link to my post, it does not lead to a nw page where my friends could register under my link.

Instead, it lead them to Literacybase.com where you have to log in username and password.

Then I look up at your post and click to your link .

It did lead to a register page.

That is what I want.

I noticed that your link is different from mine.

It stated like this:

http://172.104.9.193/register/?mref=Ruby3881

So, should I use your link and replace the username to peachpurple with capital P or small p?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  peachpurple.

June 12, 2016 at 1:26 pm

@grecy095/

yes you are right.

We only use our literacybase referral link here , not other sites referral link.

Furthermore, I thought that we can’t write posts about other sites too!

You can see @ruby3881/ posts.

All her posts included her referral link.

That is how I got to know that we are allowed to do that

June 12, 2016 at 4:28 pm

@peachpurple Yes, you just substitute your username (with a small “p” as that’s how it is in your referral link) for mine.

That same little bit of code can be added to the link for any page on the site to give you passive income from visitor referrals 🙂

June 13, 2016 at 3:29 am

@ruby3881/

Thanks for yr advice. Appreciated.