Author Posts

March 19, 2017 at 7:49 pm

@Lb Support

Please advise if I can share my blog posts similar to how I am able to share my articles written in the forums sections. To groups on which I am a member in facebook and to friends too. Is it also possible to share them in other social platforms and is there revenue in sharing and the likes one gets for the posts which are being shared.

I would want to reach a target of USD 100 per month is it possible to increase ones revenue stream through sharing the articles written by me on Literacy base. If you have some other practical ways to reach the target please do let me know.

Awaiting a positive reply from your end. Best wishes and regards.

March 20, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I think sharing is encouraged. But If I remember, the articles should end with your referral ID. In order for you to get credit for the views or the referrals that may sign up here. I am guessing there was one explanation post made by the LB support. So they explained about that referral ID part. Another thing I learned in the process is that there is also ID already attached with your ID to every article you view while signed in. So it can be used to share on social networks. Correct me if I read that part of the post right. I guess I’ll wait for LB support on clarification on that part.

March 20, 2017 at 2:47 pm

@mahesh

Thanks for the inputs. But I wanted to know if it is the same procedures for both blogs and forums. As you mentioned there is already a link of the member  available at the end of the blogs. And it was also told by Lb support on some other post that the new arrangements which have been put in place already have the id of the member in it. So should someone click the post read and join as a member through that the members account will be credited.

I only wanted to know whether revenue is there per share even for sharing our articles on blogs and whether it is the same procedure as for those in the forums. Hope Lb support clarifies the matter.

March 20, 2017 at 7:59 pm

so where i can see or check my referral ID? is that in my profile?

March 20, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Yes, I agree that sharing blogs at social media sites are helpful to earn more money.

However your article content must be very  helpful and useful towards the public.

Otherwise, it is difficult to earn $100 per month.

Just like my case, I could earn $10 per month only

March 22, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I shared all my approved articles in facebook.

Go to your dashboard.

All your LB posted articles are there.

Click the article you want to share in the social media. Click the social media you want to share it with. I only shared my link in FB

Automatically, anynody who views/visits that article, your LB act earns $0.001

To check if someone had viewed/visited your link, go to you’My History’ and there is a record of your visitors.

I shared all my posted articles and as I go to My History records I had visitors from friends from other countries like US, Canada, Chile, Malaysia, and of course Phils.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  Ruby.

March 22, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I think it is possible to share your own blog to other social medias. I do sometimes share my own blogs if time permits.