Author Posts

September 5, 2016 at 8:09 pm

@ Shavkat  Yeah, there have been new members. I have got some friend requests lately and some new members are active in the forums too.

September 11, 2016 at 3:42 pm

@shaloo I had noticed that there are some new members in LB. I think it is a good sign. There will be more active members soon. It was a good thing that some blogs are being approved lately.

September 11, 2016 at 3:56 pm

After that grumbling and mumbling all my blogs have been approved.

September 11, 2016 at 8:19 pm

@bestwriter I think I need to create some blogs here in LB. I had stopped blogging because of this.

September 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm

@bestwriter I saw that. However only two of my blog posts have been approved today.

September 12, 2016 at 4:20 am

@shavkat I think they have realised that delay in approval will stop users from blogging

September 12, 2016 at 4:22 am

@shaloo walia  They will I am sure. They are at it now.

September 12, 2016 at 5:56 am

@bestwriter I think I am one of them. I had stopped blogging because of the delay of their approval. I hope they can sustain it. Since the writers are hoping to have extra cents to reach the minimum payout.

September 12, 2016 at 11:11 am

@ Shavkat Two of my blog posts were rejected today citing spammy elements as the reason. I submitted them on other site which also requires moderation before publishing the posts. Both my posts are published on the other site.

September 12, 2016 at 11:39 am

@shaloo walia. Were you able to delete those posts here.I thought the delete facility is not available here.

September 12, 2016 at 11:43 am

@shavkat All my blogs got approved and surprisingly I earned 22 cents for one blog which never ever happens here for me.   🙂

September 12, 2016 at 11:48 am

@bestwriter They themselves deleted those posts that were pending approval citing spammy elements as the reason for not approving them. I didn’t get it as they got approved on another site.

September 12, 2016 at 12:12 pm

@bestwriter I am happy for you, my friend. Blogs should be paid in a good value of cents. Since it was done with full of effort.

September 12, 2016 at 12:49 pm

oh yes, my posts are approved too.

At least, they are published, don’t have to worry much.

And got paid too!

Happy to be here but sad that the forums aren’t moving much

September 13, 2016 at 4:36 am

I had one approved yesterday, and put three more up today that are pending.  So they are still approving blogs.  Maybe some of the blogs don’t meet the requirements, and that is why they are not being approved.