Author Posts

June 26, 2016 at 7:52 am

I bet http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/ will be cashing out $20 by the end of this month.

I had read that she had already earned $19 by now, so she shouldn’t have any problem with $20 by the end of this month June.

As for me, I am pretty slow as a snail, still at $14 as at today.

I guessed that I should be able to reach $16 or $17 by the end of June and redeem this figure.

I don’t want to rush myself, writing more posts daily in order to hit $20

I will be dead beat by then!

So, are you going to redeem $20 by the end of June?

If you are, please let us know so that we can congratulate you in advance.

Cheers to all leading writers!

June 26, 2016 at 9:07 am

@peachpurple   Since there was a delay  approving of our blogs I did lag behind a bit. I may reach around 13, hopefully.  I used to post 6 to 7 blogs per day earlier but now they are around 2 or 3 because I did not want to have a huge backlog. Now that there is quick approval I may increase the number.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 26, 2016 at 9:41 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/bestwriter/

Yup I noticed that if I had submitted 1 post per day, it is approved and published on the next day pretty quickly.

However, when I submitted 3 posts, only 1 will be published the next day and the other 2 will be lately at night or the next day again.

hence, you are right about submitting 2 posts instead of a bunch of them that might had delayed your earnings instead.

$13 for now, you are doing pretty well too.

I am sure you can cash out almost the same as me, $17 this month!

Best of luck!

June 26, 2016 at 10:38 am

@peachpurple  I think I will reach $20 by today. I had aimed for $25 this month but with all the delays in approval of posts, I won’t be able to reach my goal. Anyways I am still happy with whatever I have earned so far and I hope to redeem at least $22 by the month end. But this is only because I am working only on this writing site for now. I have almost stopped writing anywhere else except on my own websites.

@ bestwriter The delay in blog post approvals was certainly a setback in earnings. Also it demotivated me to write for a while but now everything seems to be back on track. I am sure you can reach $15 by the month end with submitting a few more posts.

June 26, 2016 at 11:47 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

wow, you are super fast!

$20 already today?

I am sure you can reach $22 then with 8 posts daily.

Really?

You don’t for other sites?

I still write for Mykites and here daily.

So my time here is limited.

Congrats in advance my dear friend!!

You are 2nd best to Leeka.

But as for now, YOU are the fastest earner so far!!

June 26, 2016 at 12:15 pm

@ peachpurple At $19.80 to be precise. I am not submitting 8 posts nowadays with all the backlog and delays. I have noticed that submitting fewer posts get me better earnings for the posts otherwise I was getting quite low pay rates.

I stopped writing for mykites as the lack of interaction and activity on the site really bored me. I didn’t enjoy on that site. I sometimes post on mylot but not regularly. I have stopped writing at hubpages too as my efforts on that site were futile. Instead I am focusing on my own websites – Spiritualboosters and Astrokrsna.

June 26, 2016 at 12:20 pm

@peachpurple, good for you guys, I am still $5, too hard to reach here, so slow.I still have pending articles 4, sometimes I feel lazy to drop by here, felt bored, only few are active here.

June 26, 2016 at 12:22 pm

@shaloo walia, congrats shaloo for having reached that better though still bitter to think considering the numerous blogs you submitted.Let us hope there is better increase.

June 26, 2016 at 12:24 pm

@shaloo walia, That is why I no longer see you there in Mykites . I have just reached $10 there in Mykites after many months. It seems dead site, the admin also seems invisible.Many left that site.

June 26, 2016 at 12:26 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

OIC, no wonder you are not seen anywhere at Hubpages and Mykites, so sad

But am glad that you are doing super well here at LB.

I will visit your own site soon.

Thanks for sharing

June 26, 2016 at 12:28 pm

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I have just under $11 right now. After all the delays, I really haven’t been working too hard to post or interact. There is still a backlog that will create more delays, so I’m taking my time. I have a post almost ready to go. I’ll finish that tomorrow, perhaps. I have a few finishing touches to put on one final post on composing titles, so I may submit that one too.

It’s my birthday, so I’m taking it a bit easy. I will only write when I feel like it. Now it’s time to rest and to watch some OITNB….

June 26, 2016 at 12:29 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/lovern/

take it easy my friend.

I think if you post less, your articles will be published faster and higher earnings.

I thought that 3 posts per day would help me but it had worsen the situation.

Instead of earning 22 cents for 500 words, I had earned 15 cents.

So, as for now, I post 2 articles daily, got back my 22 cents already!

Best of luck to you.

By the way , are you sure Mykites is like a dead site?

I am near to $14 now, I was hoping to cash out soon but if it doesn’t pay, I might as well give up then

June 26, 2016 at 12:30 pm

@cely  I hope that you are paid at mykites after all the hard work you have put in.

@peachpurple  My hubs are still there on hubpages but I am not just motivated enough to write there due to the dismal earnings there. I know many hubbers like you are still earning there but it simply didn’t work for me. I will not leave the site though as it’s good in terms of polishing one’s writing skills. May be I will publish 1-2 hubs in a month…not more than that.

June 26, 2016 at 12:36 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/ruby3881/

You are doing well my dear!

Happy Birthday to YOU !

I Hope that you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you ever lasting happy memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

Have a great meal and don’t forget to share your birthday cake with us!!

Here is one cake for you!

IMG_20150324_212346

June 26, 2016 at 12:41 pm

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881)  Many many happy returns of the day dear! Have a blast…and enjoy your day to the fullest!

The delays and the backlog certainly affected all of us but then it’s the part of life. At least everything is back to normal now.