Author Posts

September 28, 2016 at 12:30 pm

I am curious to know how many visitors have you brought to this site so far. I just checked my profile that says I have brought

Visitors Referred 34238
Signups Referred 4
That means I earned $34.24 just by bringing visitors besides earning money from my referred members. Not a bad amount for my total income of $70+ so far from this site from May 10th onward. Did you check your stats?

September 28, 2016 at 12:42 pm

@suny  You are having double referred visitors than me. No wonder you are doing well here too. I am having 16813 referred visitors here. That means 16$ is from just visitors only. That’s good. Because my total earning on this site should be around 30$. I am about to reach to my second payment on this now. Hope so. I am sure you have already crossed the minimum amount for this month since long. Haven’t you?

September 28, 2016 at 1:15 pm

My numbers show:

Visitors Referred 86

Wow. Your number of referred visitors is astounding. Do we get $0.001 by referring visitors?

September 28, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Hmm, let me check mine, I have not yet check it and maybe this is the right time for me to ask how do you refer visitors. Is it simply by linking any blog post here to facebook, twitter, instagram and other sites. Or any move that can get me through the visitors and brought them here. Or maybe I am not long here enough so I think I just get a handful of visitors yet.

September 28, 2016 at 7:30 pm

@superd I share my posts on different media and in some cases of others too 🙂

September 28, 2016 at 9:20 pm

@ suny  Well, I am no where near you or even near @ naruto100 but I think I have more referrals, so that’s a consolation 🙂

Visitors Referred 3405

September 28, 2016 at 10:35 pm

@ shaloo walia  you surely having good number of referrals. I am having zero in that case. I see that Lb is giving 10 percentage of earning from our referral. So it is good one. You must be earning good from your referrals.

September 28, 2016 at 10:51 pm

@naruto100  not all my referrals are active. and since we can see only the number, I really don’t know who all have joined under my referral link or else I would have motivated them to be active here. But yes, I see some referral commissions in my account time to time.

September 28, 2016 at 11:05 pm

I am just curious but where can you find your referral information to send to others?

September 28, 2016 at 11:18 pm

@ EvilElf  Click on your username on top right which will take you on another page where you can find profile, settings, my history etc. Click on profile. You will find the referral link there.

October 2, 2016 at 5:40 pm

@suny, I haven’t checked that portion where we can see the visitors of our posts. I think I do not have visitors for I haven’t shared my blog to net sites hehehe. I will try to share my posts next time. It takes time to share to many sites. time wasting and I do not know if there is an incentive to happen should we would have many visitors. What do you think?