Author Posts

September 2, 2016 at 5:03 pm

If you were given an opportunity, would you write content for any other website at Literacybase , that is 15 cents for 300  words of quality content and receive payment monthly

September 2, 2016 at 5:43 pm

@ pcwork  LB doesn’t offer too great pay rates but then most of the writing sites nowadays are paying poorly. May be I will consider writing for another site if it is trusted and legit! LB at least have been trusted with regards to payments.

September 3, 2016 at 1:27 am

I don’t think I will look for any other writing platforms if the rate is the same as LB (or even if slightly better here). I will stick with LB so long as I find it beneficial since it is a bit frustrating putting all the efforts on these sites and then learn they are closing down!

September 3, 2016 at 6:36 am

How does a website owner  contact you if interested in your writing services and is willing to pay like literacybase

September 3, 2016 at 7:12 am

With that of rate, I would prefer to post it in my own account blog here. But yes, when the offer is way high than our host is paying. Of course, when you write for someone, it should be higher, isn’t it?

September 3, 2016 at 10:53 am

@ cessy08 You are right. It’s difficult to write for too many sites and try to reach minimum redemption amount if the rates are less. In that case, it would be better to concentrate on one or two.

September 3, 2016 at 12:11 pm

I would write for another site that pays alike LB.

In addition I will continue to write at LB too, parallel writing on both sites.

However, none of the sites are paying well now

Not to mentioned the waiting time

In the past, blogjob and bubblews were the best sites , that pays well and I earned a lot.

As for now, I focus on LB.

September 20, 2016 at 3:51 pm

We are all  writers. We write for a hobby but not for money. However, writing for money is not a mistake as prices of most of  the edible oils and other items increased enormously. People write for different purposes.  I am a newbie here and not aware of their payments. Let us see and enjoy the site.

September 20, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Since how long are you with  LB? Could you tell us something about the payments? We want to know how much they generally pay. I want to write for my enjoyment and as a hobby. Writing should be for pleasure. Many of us write for hobby. But if it is properly remunerated then the pleasure will be more immense. Am I right?

September 20, 2016 at 4:24 pm

@pcwork  LB is not limited with that much earning. Here for 500 words I am getting 22 cents. Plus we also earns when we give them traffic either on our articles or others articles. So this is very unique thing and I have never found it on any other websites. With that we also earns here on the forum. So here on LB we have so many things to do and earn. So for me LB is special one for sure.

September 20, 2016 at 4:28 pm

1. Am a newbies on here…and have always love to write since when I was little I can easily says it my hubby. But never have any experience as pay for blog before and even I have a new site as this I don’t think I can go for it cos it not making any different.so for now am ok on here..

September 20, 2016 at 7:29 pm

@naruto100 During initial months, there were just a few of us who were writing and interacting regularly on the forums here and a special friendship has been formed. I miss interacting with my dear friends here on LB if I don’t log on for a day.