Author Posts

March 4, 2017 at 5:17 pm

In our apartment all amenities are provided including swimming pool, park, playground and gym. The gym is going to be inaugurated in about 2 months from now. Now my problem here is that i’m already following a disciplined and consistent fitness regimen at home, which is producing results for me although slow.But with gym, i have the option to use the exercise equipments that can fast track my fitness to another level. But i’m really not sure whether my body could adjust to gym exercise. And without a fitness trainer it becomes doubly difficult to use the equipments in way that could help my body.

March 4, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I think you have to choose what is good for your health. You can choose home exercise at first. And once you become comfortable then you can choose the outdoor exercise. That way you don’t have to choose between either. And don’t look at other peoples action. You have to choose what works good for you. Some of the time you’d find that home exercise may work for you. And some of the time going out is good for you.

March 4, 2017 at 9:54 pm

If you are doing well at home then you should stick with your regimine and exercise at home. If you go to a gym you need to change your whole plan and like you said you will need a personal trainer to help you change your plan to fit the needs and results you want.

You could go to the gym and start out slow but you would need to build your fitness plan accordingly and ajust while you improve.

March 9, 2017 at 8:32 am

I would recommend Home routine over Gym routine.

It saves your time going to Gymnasium as well as easier on pockets.

March 9, 2017 at 9:05 am

You can try both and decide later. You will be able to know which one is most suitable and giving more benefits to you. I  prefer home exercise because I have some equipment like dumbells and treadmill that can already make me fit without going to the gym.

March 9, 2017 at 10:01 am

I think if you are getting good results with your existing routine, then you should not opt for gym. Moreover, the gym has yet to start. You should wait for the gym to become operational, then you should get some feed back about facilities available in the gym and then you could decide accordingly.

March 9, 2017 at 10:09 am

You have to choose that which works for you best. Personally, I think it is really better to be in a gym than at home, but that’s just me. I don’t get motivated to work out alone. I need to see people around me working out as well to get me going. I know it’s ridiculous but that’s just me. A membership to the gym may be all worth it.

March 9, 2017 at 10:14 am

Equipments in the gym should be used under supervision only otherwise it can be very dangerous for you .It can cause injury for life.
If you are following a deceplined routine and getting result from that, then you have a good reason to stick to it.
Trying new things has its own benefits and i will suggest you to go for it but under supervision.

March 9, 2017 at 12:49 pm

The very purpose of any exercise is to make the body fit for all occassions. As you are already having a disciplined way of procedure and also quite adjusted to the home exercise getting some results it would not be appropriate to switch over to Gym exercise where you have to work with the help of mechanical principles followed by diet regulations. Moreover, the Gyms in India are also not of good standard. So better to drop the idea of going to Gym.