Author Posts

October 11, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Because many of you here already received payment, may I know the date the payment is released? There are three people here waiting the update of the payment. I remember you were paid every 10th of the month, but until  no message from pay pal that a site sent my pay except Mylot for released is every 15th day of the month.

I do not know if I am still inspired and the three newbie who also like me wanting veracity of proclaimed payout. Good for you guys, I mean those who are paid by LB.

October 11, 2016 at 4:34 pm

There are three newbie bloggers here who happen to read my discussion about redemption. They are all females and genuine. They keep on emailing if I already received my payment here.The other keeps on asking me for she has ventured in  many sites and she has never paid. This time she has the guts to declare here if there is something to claim here are weeks, months or years?

October 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm

@ cely I am waiting for my payment too. Yes site is paying on 10th of every month. But I wonder why there is still no payment. Well, may be admin is busy somewhere. Hope to get them soon. Waiting.

October 12, 2016 at 4:39 am

I just received my fourth payment of $ 13.70.

lbpay4

October 12, 2016 at 9:01 am

@bestwriter Congratulation. Even I got my second payment. Just see the email in the morning with my other payments. Congrats to all who get their payment.

October 12, 2016 at 9:27 am

congratulations. very nice to know about your payment . How much can we make for a month on this site? How much you got towards your 1st and  2nd payments? If they are prompt in paying people will not leave this site.

October 12, 2016 at 9:30 am

@naruto100 I have faith in this site as it has never let me down. And these days it is even behaving better than before. I have written a blog on this. Watch out for it  (lol).

October 12, 2016 at 9:43 am

@bestwriter I think you are talking about “The mind set of online….”. If yes, the I have already read it. Its good. Keep it up. Yes even I thinks that this site is working fine and with more earning methods we can do well here.

October 12, 2016 at 10:00 am

@naruto100 There is another one which is not yet up  Watch out  (lol)

October 12, 2016 at 10:03 am

@ sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam  I notice there is a change in their approach now. I do not remember how much I got paid for my first three payouts. While Blogjob and Blogbourne paid me zero LB paid me four times What more can I say about this site.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by bestwriter.

October 12, 2016 at 10:41 am

I remember exactly how much LB paid me so far $72= 4 payouts and blogjob paid me $400 = 4 as well. Tiny cent has paid me $86 so far and pending $70. I know LB is legit and pays regularly on fixed date but I had not enough to redeem this month from this site, maybe next month.

October 12, 2016 at 11:07 am

@suny I did not get any payment at blogjob ans even before I could reach payout they suspended adding points.  At tinycent I was paid 44 plus and now 40 are pending since long.

October 12, 2016 at 11:30 am

I am not expecting payment from LB because I did not reach the minimum payout for the past month. But for the sake of future reference and curiosity I pass by at this discussion to learn from some of the comments under this. And I hope I can make it for the month of October.

October 12, 2016 at 3:40 pm

I expected the payment to go through on the 10th but after seeing I didn’t receive any, I sent a message yesterday (11th) to support to follow up. I was glad that I see I got paid this morning. 🙂 So all is well.

October 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm

@naruto 100, Hi friend? I received my LB payment this day. I hope you too received yours. I am happy of course, it is the fruit of our labor. I like to double my pay this month hehehe, seems hard actually for I am teaching in a university and have lots of work this time.Next week is our exam week.Please share here if already received your payment.