Author Posts

May 5, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Sometimes we are confused with VISA & MASTER CARD! Is there any difference between them? The answer is NO. There is no real difference between VISA & MASTER CARD. Both are accepted widely as they are simply methods of payment.

May 6, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Actually there is a difference between the way they accept payments. Visa seems to be taking lead on swipeless cards. Also thee number ranges for those cards. And then there are cards that are single use which are not offered by Mastercard. So each of them are payment methods but there are plenty of things behind the scene going differently for each one of them. And that is one reason one may be accepted over another.

May 6, 2017 at 4:22 pm

In Master card you are not allowed to withdraw your capital.Visa card is elite and widely used worldwide. I am for Visa credit card. I also have a master card with very few maintaining capital of 40,000 more or less ( $800 ) non withdrawal.

May 6, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Thanks @mahesh for your valuable response. As I know there is very rare to find a location that will accept one but not the other.

Thanks.

May 6, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Thanks @cely for your valuable information.